Hype's Rocket Collection [Rapidgator]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009

Been getting questions from various sources regarding Rocket vids.

So putting found refreshed links up on the thread.

The following will be links from Rapidgator.

I'll try to update the thread with new found links Weekly; unless no links can be found or not enough time.

Information of each vid (length, codec used, size, etc.) is stated on the screenshots.

Archive key is 7xmepyh

Enjoy :tea:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything required to view any of the following links:
http://rapidgator.net/file/29411672/Tools.rar.html

Tools Contain:
-WinRAR
-Klite Codec Pack
-Gom Player and VLC Player​

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Very nice. Hopefully, the more income. Achievements..

lol, I'm not quite sure what you mean by the comment, but I'm guessing you're hoping I continue finding links.

If that's the case, sure thing :harp:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Howdy fellow Rocket collector, please show some early works, like the pre-200 ones. i.e. RCT-095, RCT-096, RCT-187, RCT-188. :)

Here's my RCT collection. The ones listed as "searching" are the ones I don't have (too many to list. it's simpler to screen capture)

Thanks in advance!

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Howdy fellow Rocket collector, please show some early works, like the pre-200 ones. i.e. RCT-095, RCT-096, RCT-187, RCT-188. :)

Here's my RCT collection. The ones listed as "searching" are the ones I don't have (too many to list. it's simpler to screen capture)

Thanks in advance!

LOL, nice spreadsheet. (is that your own DB via php or asp ?)

I don't personally have the content. :dunno:
Most of the stuff I put up are either found online or on cloud servers and remote uploaded to rapidgator.

If you have specific ones you are looking for, give me a shout via PM, and I'll search my sources to see
if any of them are viable to be remote uploaded. :eek:k:

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Thanks anyway. Almost all of the pre-200 RCT vids were downloaded from WinMX over several years. I never bothered to share them here because it's just too much work having to search for duplicates and there are just too many to search. Of the 422 known RCT out there, I have at least 300. So, there are at least 100 that I am still searching....too many to list (I'm too lazy :p)

RCT is just one of them. There's also the other SODs like SDDL, SDDE, SDDM, SDMS and SDMT. All extremely rare.

Oh well, no choice but WinMX then....

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
I was just informed about the screencap issue. Some of the screencaps (pictured beside the cover) seem to be repetitive.
No worries, it was just the screencap program being buggy, and in no way are the vids themselves effected.

Enjoy.