Human Instrumentality Project

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Krylancelo_F

Sep 6, 2008
I'm sure you all heard of it, this is my first hentai ever watched. :innocence:
But I lost it :silence:

I already tryed a site like BTjunkie and torrentscanner and I really don't know where to look anymore :defeat:

pleaeaeaeaeaease:beautiful:, can you guys(and girls not to forget) help me?:bow-pray:

gotta love those smiley's:goodboy:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s not even a hentai anime what you are looking for, although it has become very known as "The human instrumentality project". Normally it´s a doujinshi only, name: Doujinshi - Evangelion - evangerion jinrui ho kan keikaku エヴァンゲリオン 人類補姦計画 (完全版)

I tried to find a torrent, but did not find any...

But please, this is a request, so use the hentai request section (at the end of the forum list) for your requests in the future. And please stop to make a request on first post, that´s bad style, take part in the forum discussions first.

As you have the complete files name now: the files are available in eMule and in share.

possible file names are:
(18禁アニメ 無修正) エヴァンゲリオン 人類補姦計画 (完全版)
(18禁同人アニメ)エヴァ人類補姦計画
(18禁アニメ無修正同人)エヴァンゲリオン人類補姦計画

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
I have it with english subs, censored though, but I dont think there's a uncensored version in the first place.

Give me bit time, I'll probably make a torrent tomorrow.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have it with english subs, censored though, but I dont think there's a uncencensored version in the first place.

Give me bit time, I'll probably make a torrent tomorrow.

there is no uncensored version, I´ve got 4 different versions, no subs, chinese subs and chinese + english subs. The censorship contains of white spots, although partly 50% of the dick is to be seen...

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
there is no uncensored version, I´ve got 4 different versions, no subs, chinese subs and chinese + english subs. The censorship contains of white spots, although partly 50% of the dick is to be seen...

Just checked, I have the chinese+english subs version, 113MB, same censorship. Do you want to post one of your versions or shall I do it?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Just checked, I have the chinese+english subs version, 113MB, same censorship. Do you want to post one of your versions or shall I do it?

no, I don´t want to post this one too. I´m posting fairly enough already...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I have one version called "Human Copulation Project" done by unknown team (Ayanami22 & Drib Nahcob are credited).

The size is only 46 MB which means lower video quality, but I find the subtitles better than the 113 MB version. They got some jokes from the original series like the Misato beer catch line.

Well I had it on another forum, so here it comes too:

http://anonym.to/?http://rs247.rapidshare.com/files/101565260/Evangelion.zip

Haaa, such sweet memories from my first years on internet...

EDIT: I corrected the messed-up link (I think :sick:)

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
Video quality isn't that much better in the 113MB version, so your version should be enough.

I think there's sth. wrong with anonymous.to's forwarding (atleast it doesnt work for me), the normal url behind "anonymous.to/?" works though.