Info needed on "Anee, chanto shiyou yo"

Mitropolit

Sep 26, 2007
It's basically a noob question, but considering the fact that I'm a noob in Hentai for the most part - that's the only thing that could be expected from me :silence:

A while ago I found "Anee, chanto shiyou yo." (1st episode)

Here's some shots of the girls from it if someone doesn't recall it by name. It's about a guy returning home to his... sisters, I guess (I'm not sure, because it's RAW and censored...)

anechantoshiyouyoep2026fl6.jpg

anechantoshiyouyoep2026wa4.jpg

anechantoshiyouyoep2026sa6.jpg

anechantoshiyouyoep2026do5.jpg

anechantoshiyouyoep2027ra5.jpg

anechantoshiyouyoep2027oc5.jpg

In the following four months I downloaded episodes 2-5, and then I couldn't find any more of it anywhere... since it's RAW, I can't be sure if the 5th episode was the last one, although there wasn't really a sense of closure in it (as far as I would be able to recognize it even without knowing Japanese :silence:)...
With regards to that, I have a few questions:
1. Are there any more episodes? If there are, could someone post a torrent link?
2. Is it possible to find subbed versions of 1-5 (and higher, if there are any)? It would be nice to know what they're saying, because unlike many hentai anime, this one actually has a story to it...

I realize that some people might find this request weird. Most of hentai is watched for the 'hentai' part of it... "Anee, chanto shiyou yo" is quite different for me. It's RAW and censored, yet I like it very much... it's one of those 'gentle-type' hentai anime...
I appreciate any help and thank in advance :flattered::tea:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

Mitropolit

Sep 26, 2007
Thanks a lot!!! :)

P.S. I actually downloaded it, but only the last 2 (4 and 5) are subbed... strange...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have all 5 eps subbed by HEroAP myself, there already is o.k., as these are MKV-files the sub track is included, please try to look whether subtitles perhaps are hidden so that you have to active them for each ep.