Human Instrumentality Project

Krylancelo_F

Sep 6, 2008
I'm sure you all heard of it, this is my first hentai ever watched. :innocence:
But I lost it :silence:

I already tryed a site like BTjunkie and torrentscanner and I really don't know where to look anymore :defeat:

pleaeaeaeaeaease:beautiful:, can you guys(and girls not to forget) help me?:bow-pray:

gotta love those smiley's:goodboy:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s not even a hentai anime what you are looking for, although it has become very known as "The human instrumentality project". Normally it´s a doujinshi only, name: Doujinshi - Evangelion - evangerion jinrui ho kan keikaku エヴァンゲリオン 人類補姦計画 (完全版)

I tried to find a torrent, but did not find any...

But please, this is a request, so use the hentai request section (at the end of the forum list) for your requests in the future. And please stop to make a request on first post, that´s bad style, take part in the forum discussions first.

As you have the complete files name now: the files are available in eMule and in share.

possible file names are:
(18禁アニメ 無修正) エヴァンゲリオン 人類補姦計画 (完全版)
(18禁同人アニメ)エヴァ人類補姦計画
(18禁アニメ無修正同人)エヴァンゲリオン人類補姦計画

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
I have it with english subs, censored though, but I dont think there's a uncensored version in the first place.

Give me bit time, I'll probably make a torrent tomorrow.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have it with english subs, censored though, but I dont think there's a uncencensored version in the first place.

Give me bit time, I'll probably make a torrent tomorrow.

there is no uncensored version, I´ve got 4 different versions, no subs, chinese subs and chinese + english subs. The censorship contains of white spots, although partly 50% of the dick is to be seen...

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
there is no uncensored version, I´ve got 4 different versions, no subs, chinese subs and chinese + english subs. The censorship contains of white spots, although partly 50% of the dick is to be seen...

Just checked, I have the chinese+english subs version, 113MB, same censorship. Do you want to post one of your versions or shall I do it?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Just checked, I have the chinese+english subs version, 113MB, same censorship. Do you want to post one of your versions or shall I do it?

no, I don´t want to post this one too. I´m posting fairly enough already...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I have one version called "Human Copulation Project" done by unknown team (Ayanami22 & Drib Nahcob are credited).

The size is only 46 MB which means lower video quality, but I find the subtitles better than the 113 MB version. They got some jokes from the original series like the Misato beer catch line.

Well I had it on another forum, so here it comes too:

http://anonym.to/?http://rs247.rapidshare.com/files/101565260/Evangelion.zip

Haaa, such sweet memories from my first years on internet...

EDIT: I corrected the messed-up link (I think :sick:)

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
Video quality isn't that much better in the 113MB version, so your version should be enough.

I think there's sth. wrong with anonymous.to's forwarding (atleast it doesnt work for me), the normal url behind "anonymous.to/?" works though.