Human Farm JAV SDMS-889

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
i am at 96.7% completed. so close yet so far.....hasn't budged for 8 hours. cmon people. pls seed a little.

Last edited:

jakester

Flowers always make a girl smile!
Apr 19, 2014
I tried to tell you guys. If I seed during the day it eats up all of my bandwidth. I am only allowed 500mb a day! I will start seeding again at 2am PST Monday. From 2am to 7am I am "allowed" free user time. Doesn't count towards my daily allotment.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
Thanks Jake. Just to comment, this has been the longest I've ever spent trying to download one movie from here. I deleted it a few times over the past month or so but it keeps on popping up in the fetish thread so I thought, why not just complete it.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
hmmm, traumadoc, i think you are right. its not you jake, its your connection, and its limits. i will actually be really glad when this thing is finished. if you post something, maybe do it thru a friend or something else.

luvasianass

Jul 1, 2012
I have unlimited seeding capability and 10 mbps upload. When it completes I'll make sure to leave the torrent active for a while (at least a month) so everyone can get it.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
I have unlimited seeding capability and 10 mbps upload. When it completes I'll make sure to leave the torrent active for a while (at least a month) so everyone can get it.

i have completed this torrent and like luvasianass will commit to a period of seeding this video for at least one month or longer. thax jakester for his big effort - enjoy!!!!

sabai

Jul 11, 2012
ninajtexjav, thanks for the link to SDMS-697. Do you have a username and password to get in?

jakester

Apr 19, 2014
So.... I have many unusual Movies. Anyone want to make a wild request and see if I have it?

jakester

Apr 19, 2014
After reading the comments here I think I am done with this thread. "Sorry, but this is exactly the type of person that should not be uploading something." That is just plain rude. If it is such an imposition to take longer than you think it should to download a file.... Don't download it. Move on!