HQ Cover "trick" from amazon.co.jp

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Hello! I Found a way to get the front cover in HQ from "amazon.co.jp"

Let check it DASD-254

Full url: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91DkLFQwp2L._SL1500_.jpg (1,058px × 1,500px)
Tricked url: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91DkLFQwp2L.jpg (1,784px × 2,529px)

From full link if you remove one of the last part "._SL1500_" or "._SL1200_" or "._SL1000_" You'll get the real HQ cover.

I don't collect covers at all, but in case you want a real ones this is good trick.

Reactions: mago and kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Cool, thanks for sharing!

One thing that I often do in Firefox when the site won't let me save a certain picture that I'd need in its original or higher resolution than I can get with just print screening and saving it in paint then cutting it and saving again... man it's really tiring even to just write that down... is to right click then go "View Page Info". Go to the "Media" tab and the photos will be listed there. That's what I do when all else fails, because, you know, I've got to have those pictures. I've got to have them all! :elegan:

Last edited:

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Welcome kharo88, Well i do too that on Mozilla Firefox sometime i go inside view page source to hack the real jpeg :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
No, welcome YOU, Kawdjav! Barely here on Akiba-Online for a week (how nice of you to introduce yourself), and already contributing useful ideas. (I don't collect covers either, but it was very kind of you to provide your "trick" for those who do.)

I gave it a go out of curiosity. and first, I never associated Amazon with selling JAV, but don't know why I should have been surprised (because Amazon sells everything); second, I found it unfortunate they do not offer the full cover set (i.e., no back cover). And third, I could not get the image URL by right-clicking on the cover... there was no "Copy link location" or the equivalent. (Oh... guess that's what Kharo88 and you were referring to in the last two posts; just noticed.) Only when I chose "View Page source" was the URL accessible. (Following the line "data-old-hires," via CONTROL + "F" key, or "Find.")

Anyway... the high-quality version was amazing; such rich detail.

If you keep up this level of helpfulness and endearing personality, Kawdjav, I fear you may leave many "Cowed." (Very subtle... and interesting... choice for an avatar, by the way.)

EDIT:
I could read the teeny-weeny lettering on the cover, in English!
"Utterly brilliant, marvelously demoralizing, grossly intimidating, the fantastically produced erotic extreme entertainment for the twentieth-first (sic) century grown-ups."

("Marvelously demoralizing"... fabulous.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kawdjav

kawdjav

JAV Enthusiasts
Jul 30, 2016
Thank you jugulear for your kind words. It was a minimum contribute that i could provide as early.
You're right there are no Full covers from what i saw only the front ones. It's pity because full cover would be the best with those HQ Res.

Amazon.jp provide search engine within his database. Checking other front cover by names or numbers is recommended

I'll do my best sometimes. So thanks again for the warm welcome :)