can someone explain Plot in DASD 305?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, Iceking786, and welcome to Akiba-Online!

As a spanking brand new member, little did you know that "Plot Point" threads don't always go over well around here..!

I didn't see this video. I don't know Japanese either, but let me see if I can take a stab at what seems to be going on. (Especially since your thread has so far been sadly orphaned.)

The movie is called Immoral Crimson [DASD-305], starring Kanako Iioka & Riko Honda.

From the plot description, it seems what they were getting at with the mysterious words Immoral Crimson was "Mental Harrassment":

Five of the NG item to force release, multiplied by the run-in when you are rejected, thoroughly "Kanako Iioka" mental harassment = Immoral Crimson that the reason and mind go to the collapse of the. 1-Gachifan, 2-exposure, blame 3 hard Slut, co-star and 4-other actress, Osoikakari is 5 · NG actor, planning told she says the "so crying works become the AV actress is not."

dasd-305-2.jpg

It's easy to conjecture about what is taking place with the screen shots...

I'm going to take your word for it that the "crying woman" is Kanako Iioka, so that means the "lady in red" would be the other actress, Riko Honda; Riko is doing the enslaving thing, playing dominatrix with the man. (Earlier, I guess it is this man we see having sex with Kanako; perhaps he is Kanako's husband? Or is Kanako part of an AV shoot... can't say. Well, I can say... I can say anything... but it doesn't mean I'd be correct.) Kanako, dressed in striped shirt, appears to be in shock and despair as she walks into the room. It's not long before Kanako has undressed and is tied up. Evidently, Riko has ordered her "man-slave" to start kissing Kanako, and the action escalates to full-fledged sex.

dasd-305.jpg

In the next scene, Kanako is sitting on a couch while playing with a vibrator, while Riko, still dressed as the lady in red, footsies her man-slave. A new man comes into play (he doesn't appear slave-like), and the next time we see Kanako, she is tied up again on the bed. The new man proceeds to have his jollies with her. Finally, Riko has taken off her stylish red dress and joins the two in bed. The next-to-last-frame in the first set of screen shots is where we see Kanako crying, I suppose.

So the question was, why does Kanako Kry? It's evident that Dominatrix" Riko is playing mind games, or as we heard it called before, "Mental Harrassment"; I guess Riko succeeded in breaking down poor Kanako, after all.

The cover says "NG"... I don't know what NG means. I traveled to slang pages (such as this one: http://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/NG.html), and I still don't know what it means. My knowledge of NG is limited to "No Good." We may safely conclude that my interpretation of what the cover means as "NG" is absolutely NG!

The cover also offers this little "comic strip," showing a progression of the story:

dasd-305-0.jpg

A-ha! There may be a clue there... somewhere.

But wait! When I opened up the cover from R18, I can see there were further clues... written in English! First, following the words, "Immoral Crimson" was the expression, "NG Forced Cancellation." A-HA! (I don't know what that means.)

But WAIT! Underneath is an entire passage, all in English..! Finally, we may get confirmation of the story; what else could that passage mean, except to describe the story??

We are in business! Only... the lettering is indecipherable. NOW what?

As luck would have it, Brand New Member Kawdjav has created this thread (only days ago, for God's sake), revealing his trick about how to access JAV covers in high quality!

Using the trick from Japanese Amazon's page for DASD-305, I got the cover. (Here it is.) And I can read the writing!

"Utterly brilliant, marvelously demoralizing, grossly intimidating, the fantastically produced erotic extreme entertainment for the twenty-first century grown-ups."

Wait a minute... wait a minute! As it turned out, Kawdjav's example happened to be another DASD movie (really, what were the odds of that?) which used the exact same wording. (I was so impressed, I actually reproduced this passage in Kawdjav's thread.) So the wording has nothing to do with the films' content.

At least they corrected the word "twenty." (In the other and earlier movie for DASD-254, they had written "twentieth.")

POSTSCRIPT:

As I was composing my above analysis, the download for the movie was in progress. You can snatch this three-hour flick for an easy 620 MB here.

I'm too tired to analyze further now, but I noticed a few things. The man Kanako was first seen with was probably not her husband, and he is a different fellow than Riko's "man-slave."

dasd-305-leash.jpg

Early in the movie, Kanako good-naturedly permits herself to be led on a leash. This makes me suspect she has volunteered to perhaps explore masochism/BDSM for an AV shoot?

Something that mildly excited me, but that you will not care about... in the couch scene, Kanako was partnered with the sinister Ghoul.

dasd-305-Ghoul.jpg

Lastly, in the finale, I did not notice Kanako crying. Quite the contrary, she and Riko embrace, as though they were BFFs. (She most likely may be seen crying elsewhere... I only fast-forwarded the movie. The word "crying" is also in the description. Ah! Re-reading Iceking786's post, she cries at the end of the first scene... and I see now it begins around forty minutes into the movie, where "man-slave" is demonstrating the techniques of face-slapping.)

Maybe you can take a look at the movie (or even without watching the movie), and offer your thoughts on what is going on.

Last edited: