How to sleep with college girls?

geo3

May 30, 2019
Impress her with your translation from the original of 'The Critique of Pure Reason'? On the other hand, it never got Kant and date :(

Reactions: pikuseru

loner507

Jul 5, 2019
Impress her with your translation from the original of 'The Critique of Pure Reason'? On the other hand, it never got Kant and date :(
I wonder which is more comprehensible, Kant's "Critique of Pure Reason" or Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged"?

ngeeue

Sep 15, 2019
ask her friends about her profile, what she likes, and what her account ig/fb. Chat and friend with her about what she likes and interests, but don't too aggressive. And 1 week later, chatting again and make a pure / normally chat. Give some funny words or others, and try to ask what her likes from man. :)
After she interest in you, make a trust with her, and up to you to date her ...

loner507

Jul 5, 2019
Well sometimes torment and pleasure go hand in hand.
I must say, I don't know of any pleasure or joy that did not come with a fair share of suffering.
Agony is a spice of life. lol
Believe me, you wouldn't want to stay happy for the rest of eternity. It's really boring, if you ask me.

Last edited:

loner507

Jul 5, 2019
No, I was saying more in terms of a relationship, It's both hell and heaven.
That's life I guess
Also humour, you know, you won't be going to hell, unless you are religious and think fornication might lead you to hell.
Might I remind you, fairy tales aren't real.

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
So is it okay if I sneak her into the toilet or something, and do 'it'?