sex in sleep

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xviva

Feb 3, 2008
hi guys, good day :)
my girl grew tired to normal sex and suggested to try sex when she was asleep,
we hv tried several times but i keep on failing after trying for many times.
sometimes she will wake up when i just entered into her body,
or even worse the moment i just about to get her into position...
well, u know it could be hard to adjust a person's body parts while not waking a person up.
u guys think it is possible to not wake a person up and make that person into climax? :sadomaso:

my girl suggested me to feed her pills but i forbid her to eat,
i'm quite worry with those chemical substances unknown to me...
u guys got suggestion on any food or drink that can make a person sleep deeply?
i know one, eat til very full and it would be very easy to sleep very deep.
but big belly would make sex less fun for years to come :joker:

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
Turkey meat has that chemical to it that is supposed to make people more tired. I don't know if that would be enough though.

Other than that, I'd suggest telling her to try to sleep on her back or stomach so you'll be more likely to get inside her without having to move her legs or the rest of her body around too much to get in. The actual penetration will probably still wake her up pretty easily though. Especially once you get going.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
I haven't tried that one yet, but once my GF was so drunk that she barely could move... I did my best to fulfill my responsibility as a perv :evillaugh:

Actually we have an agreement that covers that. If she could get an erection from me being totally wasted the agreement would be complete :joker:

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
Funny this as it can be a touchy subject as if the partner is unwilling it's r***.

I remember being out with friends and my wife saying she wanted me to come back and to have sex with her while she slept so it was kind of a suprise when she woke. She has done the same to me in the past waking me with a blowjob or riding me.

I did try it when I got back although a little drunks I got back and she was in bed naked and I lightly fingered her and lubed myself up and gently and slowly inserted myself I must have humped about 3 times before she woke up but it was kind of a turn on.

We have done similar since as she likes the idea of taking advantage of me and vice versa. We have used sleeping tablets before. We don't really do it anymore as it was a phase if I am honest. But at least we have tried it.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Just offer her sleeping pills from the drug store. I use one once a month or so after I've had a long weekend of staying up wayyyy too late. It helps reset my body clock for the upcoming week. For me, one will do it, two will do it extra quick, three will keep me groggy for the next morning and four will keep me groggy for the entire next day.

They aren't harmful however I think they could possibly become addictive, so don't go sleep-fucking her often.

If you're afraid of 'unknown chemics', then go just go and die with the other hippy slime.

xviva

Feb 3, 2008
Sorry guys, I was away for quite some moment...
Thanks a lot for all your responses.

I haven't tried that one yet, but once my GF was so drunk that she barely could move... I did my best to fulfill my responsibility as a perv :evillaugh:

Actually we have an agreement that covers that. If she could get an erection from me being totally wasted the agreement would be complete :joker:

Yea... I'm trying my best to fulfill my responsibility as a perv too :sadomaso:

Funny this as it can be a touchy subject as if the partner is unwilling it's r***.

I remember being out with friends and my wife saying she wanted me to come back and to have sex with her while she slept so it was kind of a suprise when she woke. She has done the same to me in the past waking me with a blowjob or riding me.

I did try it when I got back although a little drunks I got back and she was in bed naked and I lightly fingered her and lubed myself up and gently and slowly inserted myself I must have humped about 3 times before she woke up but it was kind of a turn on.

We have done similar since as she likes the idea of taking advantage of me and vice versa. We have used sleeping tablets before. We don't really do it anymore as it was a phase if I am honest. But at least we have tried it.

Yes. If I use chloroform this surely is r*** :joker:
I think me and my girl both like the idea of taking advantage of each other, too...
Just that I don't like the idea of other people touching my girl, so I won't try anything silly if out with friends :exhausted:

Just offer her sleeping pills from the drug store. I use one once a month or so after I've had a long weekend of staying up wayyyy too late. It helps reset my body clock for the upcoming week. For me, one will do it, two will do it extra quick, three will keep me groggy for the next morning and four will keep me groggy for the entire next day.

They aren't harmful however I think they could possibly become addictive, so don't go sleep-fucking her often.

If you're afraid of 'unknown chemics', then go just go and die with the other hippy slime.

:perfectplan: Well, I think I'll need prescription of sleeping pills then...
Will surely in doubt of which brand is more reliable if I buy it myself...
hippy slime sound like unknown chemicals to me, too :notagain:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What country do you live in?

Never heard of Unisom? Sleep-EZE or any other brands of over the counter sleeping aids? Go spend half an hour in your local pharmacy.