HOW TO INSTALL JAPANESE GAMES

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
FIRST, you need to SET your japanese settings to JAPANESE.
link

NOT USE APPLOCALE ! Applocale is TRASH !
I hate Applocale !
If you want to run a japanse game, You NEED to set your regional setting to JAPANESE !

SECOND, you need to USE DAEMON TOOL.
READ MY TUTORIAL IN HERE:
link

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
lol ok i finish read that. how long for make language setting tutorial? me must go to sleep in 30 minutes because have school tomorrow >_<

btw thanks for that daemon tutorial

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
I hate mahjong too, mike. I just take that game because I want ALL collection of Night Shift Nurses. and , of course, the hentai CG.

But, I NOT finished the download yet... I am downloading ALL night shift nurses games and ALL animes too at same time. I NOT finished yet ANY of these downloads...

The bad thing, I guess, ALL Night Shift Nurses NOT work with AGTH...

But, I not care: This time, I am downloading it just for collection, not really to play...

THE ANIME IS REALLY HOT! I SEE the episode 6 ! Because of that I want the whole collection !

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Hmm... AppLocale works fine for every japanese games i install... Settings the locale to japanese is very annoyous, you need to restart your comp, your accentuated characters are gone, and the backslash is changed to the yen symbol...

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
appLocale o_O is this another one of those programs like daemon tool with the spyware =.= this is y i dont actually do hentai becoz of all the spyware and virus crap that comes with apps and stuff required to run them but atm ive practically ran out of anime to download so ive started on hentai =.= so all these things like night shift nurses or woteva its called is TOTALLY new to me

maohayato

unknown loli
Nov 8, 2006
applocale is an official app from MS

setting regional and language setting to japanese is my preferred way in combination with alcohol120%.

ofcourse installing a 100% japanese version of an OS is a good way too. :bingo:

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
applocale is trash, I NOT like it.

mike requested my help by private message, and , I created this WHOLE tutorial for him.

I am in here always to help ALL shibuyabashi members.

NOT use applocale, mike, believe in FHC.

Use my tutorial and be happy.

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
ive finished reading ur tutorials o_O but i have little problem now with one of the game so like theres sumthing missing that i needed to know o_O, still i tried the gamage agen and the same setence gets repeated into a loop >_<
and installing new games is hard wen i only see ???????? ????? ????????? ???? tried to set regional settings but i got same result, downloaded alcohol and it was adware or sumthing and hooked onto one of my local settings files in the C drive =.=

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
ive finished reading ur tutorials o_O but i have little problem now with one of the game so like theres sumthing missing that i needed to know o_O, still i tried the gamage agen and the same setence gets repeated into a loop >_<
and installing new games is hard wen i only see ???????? ????? ????????? ???? tried to set regional settings but i got same result, downloaded alcohol and it was adware or sumthing and hooked onto one of my local settings files in the C drive =.=

You REALLY read ALL my tutorials ? :sick:

This is WEIRD : NOTHING goes well with you playing H GAMES !! :eek:mg:

Maybe, The HEAVENS conspire against you. :petrfied:

I guess, The HEAVENS NOT want you playing H GAMES. :innocence:

I cannot help you anymore. I NOT have IDEA what is WRONG with your configuration... :why2:

mike

laughing man
Jan 23, 2007
gah curses guess alll i can play is this stupid mahjong game >_< ITS NOT EVEN A H-GAME Y IS IT UNDER H-GAMES!!!!stupid night shift nurses mahjong

ok wot about devote2?thats not working for me lol =.= wen i run it, only white screen appear and says sumthing in japanese and then it crashes. :runintears:

jihadist

May 23, 2008
FIRST, you need to SET your japanese settings to JAPANESE.
link

NOT USE APPLOCALE ! Applocale is TRASH !
I hate Applocale !
If you want to run a japanse game, You NEED to set your regional setting to JAPANESE !

SECOND, you need to USE DAEMON TOOL.
READ MY TUTORIAL IN HERE:
link

What about Interact VR? That game requires that your motherboard is made in japan. Have you got that game working on your pc because I did all that you said and it still says your motherboard is not japanese and therefore cant start the game

snusnusurvivor

25 star General
Jan 2, 2010
Nice thread considering it was last updated in 07, followed the tutorials in the first page, still works!! Now only if I understand Japanese...