how to download videos from javhub?

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
Yeah, I've been copying the full request into powershell before but now I can't seem to be able to download anything anymore. I might investigate to see if there's still a way to download the videos again.

ionmu

Fellatio, Irrumatio, Gokkun and Bukkake fan
Jun 21, 2008
An update: I managed to download the videos on android by simply pressing down on them and choosing "download video".
I just tried changing the user agent of my PC browser to android and it has no effect, so if you wanna do the same on PC you can use an android emulator.

superduperfighter

May 21, 2021
I got a way that works.

Right click anywhere -> Inspect -> ctrl + f8 (disables breakpoints) -> network tab -> dont play video -> find the request that plays the video, do copy as cURL, powershell, whatever you want -> there you go.

If you don't know which URL is the video, simply do this but play the video, and sort by bytes to find the video. Once played, you cannot use that link again so you'd have to refresh the page

conjro

Nov 7, 2013
An update: I managed to download the videos on android by simply pressing down on them and choosing "download video".
I just tried changing the user agent of my PC browser to android and it has no effect, so if you wanna do the same on PC you can use an android emulator.
Can you make step by step download using android? Thanks

maload

Jul 1, 2008
its work for me .
i mean the WGET METHOD

test it 10 minute ago 11/10/2021

rinaishihara

Jul 26, 2018
I got a way that works.

Right click anywhere -> Inspect -> ctrl + f8 (disables breakpoints) -> network tab -> dont play video -> find the request that plays the video, do copy as cURL, powershell, whatever you want -> there you go.

If you don't know which URL is the video, simply do this but play the video, and sort by bytes to find the video. Once played, you cannot use that link again so you'd have to refresh the page

What browser are you using?

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
I am not familiar with Javhub. I've begun exploring Tokyo Motion.:jimat: What I can do there, in Firefox {v95} is:
  1. Begin play.
  2. Pause.
  3. Inspect 'Page Info' [CTRL + I] > Media.
  4. Right-click on the element reading Video.
  5. Save the video as an .mp4 file.
This only works on one video at a time, and you have to surf to the page with the embedded video. :cool:

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
I recently discovered the easiest way to download from javhub or any site using jwplayer is using IDM (internet download manager). The first time you tried it will give you error, and the program will ask you set up a special key. To set it up, what you need to do is go to options>general>customize keys to prevent or force downloading with IDM>(tick this)use the following keys to force downloading with IDM for any links

And then every time you need to download, you just hold the special key and click on download! zing! (thank me later)

Reactions: Shinto1337

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
I recently discovered the easiest way to download from javhub or any site using jwplayer is using IDM (internet download manager). The first time you tried it will give you error, and the program will ask you set up a special key. To set it up, what you need to do is go to options>general>customize keys to prevent or force downloading with IDM>(tick this)use the following keys to force downloading with IDM for any links

And then every time you need to download, you just hold the special key and click on download! zing! (thank me later)
i am trying the IDM and it works! I didnt have to enter any key yet nor have i received any error. Will it come after the trial time i suppose?

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
i am trying the IDM and it works! I didnt have to enter any key yet nor have i received any error. Will it come after the trial time i suppose?
Ah ok, I think maybe only get error if you play the video before pressing download. Not sure what happens after trial, but I'm definitely buying the software it's a small price.