How to download from javcl.com?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
If you use chrome go to the movie you want but don't start it yet. Then hit control-shift-i to start the developer tools. In the new pane that opens, select the network tab and then hit play on the video.

You'll see a number of lines appear. Mouse over them until you find the one that ends in mp4, right click it and select open in a new tab.

You will get a new tab with just the video and on the bottom right there are 3 dots. Click that and you will find a download option.

No addons needed. This trick doesn't work for all sites (some have it blocked and others have cut the video in lots of tiny parts and this will only give you one) but it works just fine on javcl.

supermax

Akiba Citizen
Oct 10, 2008
If you use chrome go to the movie you want but don't start it yet. Then hit control-shift-i to start the developer tools. In the new pane that opens, select the network tab and then hit play on the video.

this is so cool :cool:
I just learn a new trick

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Still works for me. If your problem is that you get "paused in debugger" messages just hit Ctrl-F8 followed by F8 (without the Ctrl) and then go back to the network tab and continue as before.

chupachups

May 9, 2010
problem for me is that the movie seems to be downloaded as a series of blobs with a text file extension

there is no single mp4 file

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Hmm, no idea then. I downloaded from the site yesterday without issue.

chupachups

May 9, 2010
thanks for your help anyway

I actually found an alternative way...I had to start the movie, and pasted the playing movie's URL into jdownloader...it recognises the link and starts to download...lets see if it completes and plays correctly