How to download from asianclub.tv?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
Don't what happen to that site...

snis.jpg

clearly the video size is 4.91gb but the 1080p version weight is 2gb (lower quality). Does anyone know how to download the original video?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It won't let me access the site so I can't check it out.

jbjr

Nov 9, 2014
the short answer i dont think you can dl the original file.
ive never uploaded there but that address and a few others are associated with fembed. based on what i process that loss of quality just comes with the site and many of the other streaming/downloading all in one sites like it that have popped up over the years. for me its still probably the best quickest version of the file you can find online of a certain file even with the downgraded quality.

on a 1080p file it appears you either get a 2200kbps or 3860kbps video data rate when the standard quality for a 1080p release is 5700-6000. for me the lower quality is good enough, which might be because my eyes and/or setup isnt the best.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I'm almost certain that 4.91GB is more the total size of all the version they have available. Or at least that's what it seems. There are other sites others use that do seem to have the FHD streaming that you can capture, though.

EDIT: I take that back, not sure what that size means, I've found some that said like 485MB but when you select to Watch Online you can still get to 1080p 2GB files and 1.5GB 720p files and such.

Last edited: