How many of you here...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
Delete your downloaded JAV video after you watch it once? Well they sure takes up alot of spaces.

sicklychild

Jan 6, 2008
I also burn my JAV unto DVDs when I need to free up some space. The best ones, though, I also keep handy on a 500GB external HD.

lersailles

Apr 7, 2008
i will transfer them to an external harddisk,it does takes lot of space, especially those video only available in iso. format.

Cheers

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
Wow all of you treasure your video well.

Sicklychild how did you get a 500GB external drive?

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
Wow all of you treasure your video well.

Sicklychild how did you get a 500GB external drive?

He bought it. Hard-drives are getting cheaper nowadays. Even external ones.

:stress:

I have two external hard-drives for videos that I just can't stop watching. Like maybe, Yuri Kousaka's videos from Attackers?

:moe:

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
I have an external harddrive that I use to store it all on. Too big to keep on my main harddrive. I rarely delete because I'm afraid I won't find it again. ww

freakguy

Feb 16, 2009
1x320GB+1x160GB+1x120GB+1x80GB+2x40GB but it's not enough
1875cee9.gif

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
I've gotten accustomed to going through them, seeing if there's anything I like, and then cutting out all the crap with avidemux, AsfBinMaster, etc. (depends on the file type) and leaving just scenes I liked.

If there's nothing good about it I"ll delete it, not collecting them, lol.

Have more then enough space though having said all that I guess.

RiaHeckler

Jan 26, 2009
When the JAV collection fill up my hard drive, I just buy a new one, I can't live without those pretty girls, I don't want to delete any of them ^^
to Freakguy: the girl in your avatar is Ria Sakurai, isn't it ? Oh I love her so much, where did u find that cute picture ?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Everytime the covers deceive me, I immediately delete them from my HDD....:murder:
One time they can be stunningly beautiful in the covers until you dled it and found not very pretty or worse "ugly" bitch :eek:mg:, its a wonder what makeup can do maybe even you can makeup a gorrilla into Miyabi :lols:
I only collects the decent ones and kill the rest, I rather collects H-animes as its smaller :lols:

henri

Jun 5, 2008
I keep the most gifted

A large part of the appeal of unknown girls is the mystery and anticipation. With most once you've seen them and know what they are like they aren't that interesting anymore. A few exceptionally talented and/or beautiful ones stay on my drive.

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008
Like henri, I download only those videos who feature the most beautiful girls in JAV. I'm not into mature or other fetishes (no offense to those who do like those type of videos). Now if, say Aino Kishi were to make mature videos when she turns 30+, I may want to reconsider.

soletta

Mar 23, 2007
I used to hoard like mad since it took ages to download anything.

After an internet upgrade I started to keep running out of space, and from then on it was test and delete the failures.

There are some AVs that I never get tired of, and those are the only ones I keep long term. Alot of my burnt DVDs died, so I stopped burning out.

lancelot77

Mar 30, 2009

After an internet upgrade I started to keep running out of space, and from then on it was test and delete the failures.

There are some AVs that I never get tired of, and those are the only ones I keep long term. Alot of my burnt DVDs died, so I stopped burning out.

I don't burn my stuff... I have a 640GB internal hdd and a 160GB external hdd which is used to exchange stuff with my friends. With torrents and direct download services such as Rapidshare and Megaupload, I'm already contemplating to get a 2TB hdd...:dunno:

fr0stbyte

Former Staff
Apr 8, 2008

Check the quality of the DVD you burning on. DVDs have corresponding ID code that will tell you where it was manufactured. There are DVDs that are meant to to keep garbage dumps rising so be careful of the brand you choose.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Hard drives are cheap so I dont delete.
There isn't a day that doesn't go by without at least one new JAV video being ripped and uploaded to the internet. If you can afford to store every JAV you come across, then you either must not come across very many or else you must have fairly deep pockets. At even a modest 2 GB a day, you'd have downloaded 730+ gigs worth of JAV after only one year -- and that's assuming a lot of other things don't factor in, like a desire to get JAVs that are older than a year or like assuming that your hard drives never fail on you.

I dunno, if you can really claim to do this, then those are the only two possibilities I can see: you either don't download much or you do and can afford to buy a new terabyte each year.

SecretPal

Beyond Redemption
Apr 2, 2009
I put them on cheap 1 to 4 GB flash cards. Then I have several lcd pic/video frames so I can put them in & watch the girls from room to room every waking hour.