How many of you have a Japanese girl now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
If being married counts I'm one. I'm sure there are others as well. You'll just have to turn that dream into reality. Mind you it's gonna take a lot of time with you.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Mind you it's gonna take a lot of time with you.

I think the first step in the right direction for him would be to stop considering ethnicity as a requirement in a partner (or even as some exotic, impossible fantasy). I don't think its a turn on to women if you want them because of what they are instead of who they are. Don't think, "Thats a Japanese girl", think "Thats (insert actual name here)."

I had to pry my foot out of my mouth many times before understanding you should approach people as a person first, ethnicity second. Just my take on things, anyway.

To answer the actual question, I've never dated a girl from Japan myself, but I certainly wouldn't be averse to it. I don't know if I'd call it a dream, though.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Oh please. Most guys that go to japan go because they like japanese girls. Don't telll me otherwise!

ALso most guys go for girls they like . if they like asians they go for asians, if they like whites they go for whites etc etc.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
My wife is Japanese, but we met in a completely different country from where either of us were born!

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Oh please. Most guys that go to japan go because they like japanese girls. Don't telll me otherwise!

Yeah, because your warped perception is what dictates reality. Got any evidence to back up your claim? Until you get some tangible proof to back up your statement, any opinion I have is just as valid as yours.

And please point out in my previous post where I made any claim as to WHY people travel to Japan. If you want to disagree, that's fine, but disagree with what I actually said.

ALso most guys go for girls they like . if they like asians they go for asians, if they like whites they go for whites etc etc.

If you want to limit yourself to dating a specific color, creed, or ethnic group that's your choice, but don't expect any Asian girl you meet to be impressed by the fact you "only date/prefer" Asian women. Be sure to tell the girl that upfront, so she'll know you think of her as a race/color instead of a person.

Man, I read the other josolopSon3 threads, I saw what happens, but I posted anyway. What the hell was I thinking?

Oct 6, 2007
You make it sound like it's a difficult thing, Japanese girls are no different from any other type of girl out there.

Oct 6, 2007
Just to rub it in Jackoffalot's face, I do have a Japanese GF right now who is coming to visit me in Korea and she's recommended she bring her school girl outfit for some role play. I'm living your dream Jackoffalot

bijipeler

Jun 20, 2009
i had 2 japanese girl friends, but already broke up, i didnt have a chance doing role play

i agree with lowleg26

Ryogasama

Sep 5, 2009
I am not impressed with Japanese women more than any other asian women. sometimes i think they are afraid of dating outside their culture into other east asian....(korean,chinese) due to the war.
guys that travel to japan to tap some need to know you have to at least need to speak the language to have a chance.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
You don't need to speak the language. Maybe if you just look for japanese girls that don't speak english but here in America I've met plenty and they speak perfect English.

I know if i go to Japan, those will be the minority. Yeah i know....but to say that I need to know the language when A)people don't need to know the language to fall in love and B)Many people in Asia specifically where tourists go, speak alittle or sometimes fluent English , you just lying to yourself.

All the japanese girls i've met, locally and even in the web speak English fine.. even if it's not always fluent.

Oct 6, 2007
You don't need to speak the language. Maybe if you just look for japanese girls that don't speak english but here in America I've met plenty and they speak perfect English.

I know if i go to Japan, those will be the minority. Yeah i know....but to say that I need to know the language when A)people don't need to know the language to fall in love and B)Many people in Asia specifically where tourists go, speak alittle or sometimes fluent English , you just lying to yourself.

All the japanese girls i've met, locally and even in the web speak English fine.. even if it's not always fluent.

You can't fall in love with someone who cannot speak with, it shows how young you really are. What you are referring to is an infatuation which is unreasonable love. Emotional love is TRUE love, physical love is an infatuation that will die down when the girl gets old and doesn't have her looks anymore (or after you fucked her because you don't give a shit about her feelings if you can't talk to her language because you don't know her)

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
people don't need to know the language to fall in love...you just lying to yourself

Troll Status: Confirmed! :giveup:

What you are referring to is an infatuation which is unreasonable love

A thousand times, THIS. I agree with your entire post Haruto, but this especially. Infatuation may get you cheap sex in a night club bathroom and a wonderful new STD to deal with, but its not going to get you into a worthwhile relationship. JoSoSloppySon may also want to consider that the girl would have to reciprocate the infatuation. Not bloody likely, is it?

Oct 6, 2007
Troll Status: Confirmed! :giveup:

A thousand times, THIS. I agree with your entire post Haruto, but this especially. Infatuation may get you cheap sex in a night club bathroom and a wonderful new STD to deal with, but its not going to get you into a worthwhile relationship. JoSoSloppySon may also want to consider that the girl would have to reciprocate the infatuation. Not bloody likely, is it?

Good post but you seem to forget that Jackoffalot will never get a girl period because he's afraid to talk to them QQ

I'm actually disappointed that Aquamarine hasn't seen this post yet and busted a cap in Jackoffalot's ass yet.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I'm actually disappointed that Aquamarine hasn't seen this post yet and busted a cap in Jackoffalot's ass yet.

Much like the viper, he's probably waiting for the perfect time to strike.

See the post, wait a few days, let things progress on their own and BAM drop the sack of bricks on 'em! :evil:

Then again, maybe after delivering so many beat downs, the prospect of doing another just seems redundant. :dunno:

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009

he's been busy being scolded for being a grammar nazi :secret:

i'm actually lurking in here just to see his reply