How many names does this girl work under?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
First off, sorry if this isn't the right section for this thread but I don't know where else to post this.

So I've found a girl who uses at least three names in the JAV industry! These are:

Urara Kanon: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=azhtq

Fujishiro Anna: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=aynao

Ten Sekurumi: http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=a4urk

I was just wondering if she uses more? Does anyone know? I know it's very unlikely that someone will be able to help me out as these might be all her names but I figured I might as well post this.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You are a relatively recent arrival to Akiba-Online, Kharo88... welcome.

Sougouwiki is a good site for aliases. There are times where some of these aliases are not caught, and are featured on different pages. (Same goes for DMM, Asian Screens, JavLibrary... all of them.)

One point to bear in mind: JavLibrary usually (but not always) lists the names Japanese-style, last-name first. We imperialist English speakers prefer referring to the names with the Christian name first. Visiting sites such as Asian Screens, R18 and Action Jav takes the confusion away, since they usually list the last name last.

What I did was look into the Sougowiki pages for each of the names you provided. Here is what I got:

Kanon Urara :

With only MIAD-829 to her credit, Google translated her name as "Haruka Non." R18 spelled it as one word, "Harukanon." That's probably the most reliable version of this name, since R18 has humans making these decisions. JavLibrary makes mechanical translations, so I wouldn't stress "Urara Kanon."

Sougouwiki has a blank page for Harukanon. No other monikers.

Anna Fujishiro:

Sougouwiki's page has no other monikers.

Sekurumi Ten:

Sougouwiki's page (it's blank) has no other monikers.

Google translated her name as "Amagase Kurumi." R18 provided the name as Kurumi Amase, and that's what I'd go with.

You did a great job researching all of these names. (Hope they are all of the same lady!)

Last edited:
Reactions: harveysrabbit

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I like your (Google?) Translator better than mine, Nagaura -- because "Kanon Haruka" makes a lot more sense as a Japanese name than "Harukanon." Yet when I put the Japanese name into the translator, I still got "Haruka Non."

ID-1.jpg

You will notice what one really gets is "Haruka Do." But as Gentleman Codegeek taught me long ago, the place to look for the more accurate translation is right underneath the box where you put in the Japanese name. (On the left. See the little writing? "Haruka non.")

Still, R18 did go with "Harukanon," a decision which probably involved human deliberation. 'Course, they could be wrong. It occurs to me now that the breakage of Harukanon could be Haru Kanon, or with the first name first, "Kanon Haru." (Not too far off from "Kanon Haruka.")

Nagaura, are you a Japanese speaker? If so, your conclusion becomes far more authoritative than any of these other results. (Funny, then, how the rest can be so wrong.)

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Thanks guys, I'll see if I can find anything with "Kurumi Amase" :)!
I'll use sougouwiki for sure, but I can only browse DMM when it comes to DMM/digital and even that just for a little while in Japanese because the site then tells me that the service has been moved to R18 and I won't be able to view any page unless I clear my browser history.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Did you make sure to follow the instructions in the first few pages of the Discussion About DMM Website thread? Perhaps your geographical location is limiting your access, but there are steps you may take to make your DMM browsing uninhibited, in case you did not know about them.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Yes, it is because of my geographical location that DMM tells me to use R18. I'll definitely check that thread out! Thank you!