Not open for further replies.

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
:hi:

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
by being annoying, posting anything that does not contribute with the community.
be good and you'll be fine

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You get positive reputation with thanks from other users. You can get either positive and negative reputation with the 'add reputation' button that is next to the post number. I'm not sure if infractions play a role there.

IHAM

Dec 31, 2010
OR YOU HAVE CHILDISH PERSONS FOLLOW YOU AROUND THE SITE FOR THIER OWN EGO.

Asian Teen 処女です... 11-05-2012 02:11 PM hyakunijuuichi "What's it to ya?" says IHAM

DDD-001,DJKA-011,DJKA-01... 11-05-2012 12:34 PM hyakunijuuichi What's it to me you ask? Seeding is good!

[MSWD-10014] 松井菜音 - My... 11-04-2012 04:02 AM hyakunijuuichi If it is good for you then it should be good for me. Thank you please drive thru (THIS IS WHAT I RESPONDED TO.. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RESEEDING.. HE TROLLED AND DID THIS)

EACH TIME LEAVING NEG REP. I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON AND ONLY GAVE NEG REP BACK. HE POSTED A FLAMING THREAD BUT FORGOT TO MENTION HE STARTED IT. TOLD EVERY ONE MY REPLY TO HIM WAS THE START. EVEN AFTER IGNORING HIM AND CMORE THEY COME BACK TO MY POST EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS.

DOING SOMETHING TO HURT THE SITE SHOULD CAUSE NEG REP. NOT SOMEONES PERSONAL VENDETA.. HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT.

DO NOT EVER LET CMORE BECOME A MODERATOR. HE IS NOT STABLE. DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT. HE WILL CARRY BAD INTENTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS AND EVENTUALLY IT WILL BE ONLY HIM AND HIS BOYFRIENDS THEIR. wAIT I THINK IS THAT WAY NOW.

THEY HAVE CREATED THEIR OWN RULES. ALOT OF THEM ARE CONTRARY TO THE SITES RULES. MODERATORS SAY ITS OK.. THEY SAY ITS NOT.

EVEN IF YOU BLOCK SOMEONE.. WHICH SAYS YOU ARE TRYING TO MOVE ON. THEY CAN STILL FOLLOW YOU AROUND AND HIT YOUR POST. AS hyakunijuuichi HAS. THIS IS A DUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR CMORE. I HAd THEM BLOCKED .. DIDNT BOTHER THEM UNTIL NOW..THEIR CONTINOUS ATTACKS ARE ALREADY OLD. THE HYACK GUY HAS COME TO MY PAGE EVERY COUPLE OF HOURS WITH HIS NEG REP.

SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GOOD SITE YOU TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT AND YOU GET IT. WELL EXCEPT WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH KIDS.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Well seeing this and the PM from IHAM, I will say only one thing: any bad reputation given to IHAM (and from IHAM to be fair) recently will be reversed (whenever the admins have time to do that). So if you guys still want to play that game, it will be only a waste of your time...

Stay in peace my friends :joker:

PS: I see he has disabled his reputation bar, so forget what I said. :notagain:

Status
Not open for further replies.