hotfile,,hotlink why not MU or torrent?!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

abahcizzy

Nov 15, 2008
aghhhhhhhhhhhh.........why all the jav provider is uploading jav movies with hotfile.. or sharingmatrix...etc........why not wid MEGAUPLOAD!? or with torrent... if with torrent then every1 can watch the beautiful body+face of those gorgeuos japanese girls!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhh

and why this hotlink image down???!!! I CANT look at some cover of the jav girls................HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

akiba onlineplease encourage the use of megaupload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or torrent
:cheer:
:gayprance:

mr3

Serious Member
Aug 30, 2009
Yep post more megaupload sendspace links work good no long waiting :please:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
aghhhhhhhhhhhh.........why all the jav provider is uploading jav movies with hotfile.. or sharingmatrix...etc........why not wid MEGAUPLOAD!? or with torrent... if with torrent then every1 can watch the beautiful body+face of those gorgeuos japanese girls!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhh

and why this hotlink image down???!!! I CANT look at some cover of the jav girls................HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

akiba onlineplease encourage the use of megaupload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or torrent
:cheer:
:gayprance:

For someone getting something for free you seem to be demanding of those who spend their free time converting and or transcoding and ulpoading files just so you can have them for free.

There are all kinds of reason why some use certain file sharing services over others. Some may be blocked, the upload time may vary from area to area, some may simply not like a particular file sharing service and some file sharing services may offer better benefits,which is why think a lot of people use hotfile).

abahcizzy

Nov 15, 2008
well.. im just voicing out my unhappiness to the hotfile stuffs... coz i also want to share with other fellow akiba jav lover as well. and i cant share it if a lot use hotfile and not MU...:joker:

ThatOtherPerson

Jul 15, 2010
Better yet why don't people ever use sites like multiupload that post files multiple places for you? Then you only need to upload it once and you end up with like five mirrors.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The problem with multiupload is that it doesn't upload to your account, so you don't have control over the files and it also doesn't give any reward to the uploader. Like mister_playboy said, a lot of the uploader are after the money provided by the hosting sites.

One excellent reason not to upload to megaupload is that all of their uploading tools are terrible, everytime I upload to it, there is usually 1 file out of 4 that I have to reupload because it crashed somehow(People with fast upload are less affected by this from what I hear).

I personally always upload to megaupload because I can then use the links to remote upload them to rapidshare and hotfile providing 3 choice of what I consider the major hosts. The other reason I suffer through uploading to MU is that like abahcizzy, MU is the fastest for me and there is almost no wait time.

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
Actually you can have multiupload place your uploads into your accounts at the other sites. I've done it with the videos I've uploaded, you just have to make a free account, then then enter your other sites info. I was a little cautious at first, but I haven't seen any problems with it yet. Even if you don't set your other site info, making an account there is nice because you can see how many times the file was downloaded, on what days, and which countries it was downloaded to.

So far pretty much at lest two thirds of all downloads of my stuff has been from Japan.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I didn't know that, it's better than I thought then, but I'm surprise this actually works.

If you use that, there is also the problem that you need to give your infos and that's forbidden by some file sharing site, for example, hotfile. There was a guy here who got his premium account deleted because he used fileserve remote upload with hotfile links.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
If you use that, there is also the problem that you need to give your infos and that's forbidden by some file sharing site, for example, hotfile. There was a guy here who got his premium account deleted because he used fileserve remote upload with hotfile links.

I use multiupload to mirror my links i have no problems. You can remote to hotfile, but they banned you from remote uploading from hotfile links to other sites.

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
HL HF

I hear you about the HL previews. If I can't see your preview, I'm not gonna
download your file and no money for you. They upload to hl so they can use
the same link at multiple boards. But they don't even stay up for 2 months.
As long as you have the 'New Thread' window open, here,
at A-O, take 20 seconds and
load your pictures here, where they last as long as your post.
I suggest we all pm the posters of dead pics, everytime we see them. Provide the link to the dead thread.
As far as HF, I hated it until I joined it. Easiest, fastest download. 1,500kps
with multi-streams
. Akiva's bare bones code style takes 2 seconds to copy and engage.
MU, love it. And for you RS users, the new 'rapids' is nothing to be afraid
of. 99 rapids for one free month. You just have to deactivate shield for transaction.