Hjmo-281 (rules of the challenge) and jav similar ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leonard75

Nov 4, 2013
Hi,

In HJMO-281, someone can explain me exactly the rules of the challenge ?

hjmo281pl.jpg

And i seek movie maybe similar where woman tempt husband in front of his wife. The husband try to resist but impossible... I dont know if there are jav movies like that.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: worawat
Jul 10, 2013
Hi,

In HJMO-281, someone can explain me exactly the rules of the challenge ?

hjmo281pl.jpg

And i seek movie maybe similar where woman tempt husband in front of his wife. The husband try to resist but impossible... I dont know if there are jav movies like that.

Thanks in advance.
Couple challenge.

If the husband could withstand 20 minutes of whatever Yumi does to him, he wins money.

If he loses and cums under that time frame, his wife will get fucked by other guys till the point that they cum in her vagina.

Reactions: leonard75

leonard75

Nov 4, 2013
Ah thanks, i think it was a thing like that but i was not sure and i wasn't know about the time (20min) that he needs to resist.

I like that kind of movie and i hope there are will be more in the future.

Thanks guy ;)

mahaa

Jul 26, 2008
You should check out SDMT-802:
A couple has the opportunity to win 100-man. While the bf watches, an actor and the gf do different things. If the bf gets a full erection before 30 minutes have passed, then the actor gets to have sex with the gf.