Hitomi Tanaka Goes Hardcore

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
Up for scanlover refugee to see this thread.

love
Sounds like a plan. I'm up for double posting here and at SLF until it goes the way of all flesh (except Hitomi's which will endure as long as we have eyes!). Hope others will take you up on this.

elias perrian

Sep 17, 2010
Gotta say that I really don't care for the way AO works. If you search for 'Hitomi Tanaka ' after logging in, you get a long list of d/l links which you have to sift through to get to any Hitomi discussion, opinion or news. Also, can't someone just set up a new Hitomi discussion thread along the lines of SLF? I'd try but, full disclosure, I'm pretty inept at these things.

I really don't think the title, 'Hitomi Tanaka Goes Hardcore' covers it. Why not a new one titled 'Hitomi Tanaka Discussion Thread 15'? Somehow, I'd find the familiarity and the continuity comforting.

Just a thought.

Thanks
Elias

Reactions: the bid

mojo

Feb 11, 2007
I think she might be doing some uncensored stuff soon. Her last video had a pull-out-reinsert creampie to prove it was real. The earlier ones were clearly fake, and they usually require real ones for uncensored so the last "barrier" has been taken down. Plus she has been in JAV for a long time now so must be getting close to retirement.