HI!!!How & Where can we make friends with sexy Jgirls????

williamjh

Apr 8, 2008
:dribble::nosepick::coldsweat::shiver::frozen2::pissed::bow-pray::ban::perhaps::nosepick::goodboy::crash::shoot2::goodboy::goodboy::goodboy: WHO CAN HELP ME?????THANKS A LOT!!!:goodboy:

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
In Japan.
Probability: Low.

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
Go to school. I had many Japanese friends in college, and they were all very eager to learn English. Young Japanese are very friendly, especially when in a foreign country, they're great to drink with, and easy to approach. They even introduced me to my girlfriend, who is Korean. If you're in America, and really interested, find out if their is a Japanese community at any local community colleges and sign up

JoeyTits

Oct 10, 2008
I used to live and study in the Gold Coast, Australia for a few years. There are a lot of Japanese chicks (students, tourists) who go there for the sun and the beach. The students are the best because all you need to do is offer to help them in their studies and English. Sadly, I had a (non-Japanese) girlfriend the whole time I was there so the most I did was steal their panties from their laundry baskets at the dorms.

Oddly though a lot of my own soiled underwear got stolen as well...

buetifulred

openrose
Nov 17, 2008
hmm well go to oregon and go to My college the university of oregon. most japanese students who find college to stressfull their will go across the sea to oregon or washington. Im japanese but only moved here because of family a while ago.