[HF][H-Game] Princess Eris + English Patch [Story 100% Complete]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
first of all, how do u play this game? when i tried to play it there was a sort of blue window (i installed the game but it looked like it didn't install right so how do u install right?). need some help running the game, installing the game right and...i think thats it but will ask for help if i come across a problem.

roceil123

May 20, 2008
use daemon tool or other someware similar to it then mount it.

DNChaos90

Nov 4, 2009
Urm...excuse me...how to mount it?The files is not .iso or something similar to it...do I need to burn it?

roceil123

May 20, 2008
.cue or .bin can be mounted.

DNChaos90

Nov 4, 2009
Erk.... :abandoned: ... urm... no..not that...I'm having trouble of installing it... before I install it I got this weird message... I don't know which to choose...plus when I have done install it(or maybe not), I get this weird blue screen showing 'syntax error'....the file that I download is in .rar format...inside have no such .iso, .bin or any related files...as I say earlier.. do I need to burn it(or making images files)...
Sorry I'm still new here... :puzzled:

roceil123

May 20, 2008
Did you change your regional setting to east-asian? most h-game now requires your pc to be in japanese unicode.

DNChaos90

Nov 4, 2009
I see... that could be a problem... :exhausted:
you see...I running on Window Vista, what setting do I need to change?
My location or the system local language for non-unicode program?or do I have to download@install the new language to my system?

roceil123

May 20, 2008
Try changing your regional and language in the ADVANCED to Japanese. You can install it from your installer.

Sorry dude but i'm using windows so i don't know if what i'm telling you will help you.