Hey! That's Mine! (Something Borrowed?) [Seemingly...]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
It's not the first time. Studios uses the same pose, outfit, and set for different girls for the same title series. Ex: X in front of husbands, welcome to max cafe, etc...I don't they share the same lingeries though. They aren't that expensive.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It's not the first time. Studios uses the same pose, outfit, and set for different girls for the same title series. Ex: X in front of husbands, welcome to max cafe, etc...I don't they share the same lingeries though. They aren't that expensive.
Thinking back...I've seen, at least on some western amateur sites, the girls going through a room/area/closet for shoes and outfits, so maybe in some capacity there is a stock of things for them to wear? Especially if all those labels owned by DMM shoot in the same building?

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Thinking back...I've seen, at least on some western amateur sites, the girls going through a room/area/closet for shoes and outfits, so maybe in some capacity there is a stock of things for them to wear? Especially if all those labels owned by DMM shoot in the same building?
Japanese studios provided the clothes and makeup. I seen a lot of av girls shoot in the same set like that one room. You can't miss it because of that specific bed frame and lighting. It's usually the same guys that do the girls there too.

Reactions: Casshern2

mojo

Feb 11, 2007
That one swimming pool they always use is pretty popular. Everyone from JI to uncensored use it.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
l3gacap.jpg

Pvp2FZF.jpg

UivEC3w.jpg

This seems to be the new JAV fashion hit of 2017.

If I had face blindness, I'd be very confused right now.

Reactions: Supmop

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I'm sure there are more examples of this, but I just came across SSIS-019 and after watching the trailer for it it immediately stood out that it's shamelessly copying IPX-484 which I have watched when it came out. Same theme and they even use the same set on occasion...

IPX-484 Kaede Karen, My Girlfriend's Cheat Class Legs Skirt Temptation
ipx484pl.jpg

SSIS-019 Sayaka Otoshiro, Her Little Devil Sister Who Makes Me Crazy With A Whispering Nipple Torture From Behind Even Though She Is By Her Side - JAVLibrary
ssis019pl.jpg

Reactions: Casshern2