• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mr_mercurial

An Exceptionally Good Guy
Apr 22, 2009
It was very disappointing that Nihonomaru wipe out all there hentai, it was great while it lasted.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
finally a chance to give henben a diff nick. HystericBen hehe. no need to panic, even if we lose our hen ani section and ( god forbid ) TT there will be other methods to get hens. this may actually be a good thing. the dissapearance of such sites may improve the sales of h ani companies a little bit and save them from closing down.

mr mercurial - yeah but at least the biggest source HF still seems ok. let's all hope it stays that way.
- Ms Mortred :snicker:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Now I think its a matter of survival of the fittest, HF faced DMCA req and survived, A-O survived too however Hru did not..... lets see how TT deal with their problems.
Hru closing means their one time residents gonna search new site, an opportunity I say :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
you can be sure that I´ll do everything what is possible from my side. Means IdolFun and I take care that the hentai anime section is free from any licensed or DLsite stuff, there were 5 new threads of licensed material last night which have been deleted by IdolFun at once while I was sleeping. Reg. the hentai game section we try our best to keep it clean, when you see any DLsite material please report it.

As latest news the title "Mahou Shoujo Ai San THE ANIMATION" (Sexy Magical Girl Ai 2) by Platinum Milky with all past and future episodes is banned too as Anime Antena (AniAn) was involved in the production, so it´s not (Platinum) Milky alone. AniAn material is part of the "DO NOT UPLOAD: list". The new releases threads have been modified already and the existing threads have been deleted.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
you can be sure that I´ll do everything what is possible from my side. Means IdolFun and I take care that the hentai anime section is free from any licensed or DLsite stuff, there were 5 new threads of licensed material last night which have been deleted by IdolFun at once while I was sleeping. Reg. the hentai game section we try our best to keep it clean, when you see any DLsite material please report it.

As latest news the title "Mahou Shoujo Ai San THE ANIMATION" (Sexy Magical Girl Ai 2) by Platinum Milky with all past and future episodes is banned too as Anime Antena (AniAn) was involved in the production, so it´s not (Platinum) Milky alone. AniAn material is part of the "DO NOT UPLOAD: list". The new releases threads have been modified already and the existing threads have been deleted.

I wonder if games are risk free from DMCA, DLsite games litter all over HF :XD:
BTW thank god Ai was banned LOL (heavy tentacles syndrome :petrfied:)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I wonder if games are risk free from DMCA, DLsite games litter all over HF

our "DO NOT UPLOAD: list" tells: anything from DLsite...

mean

Banned
Jul 18, 2008
:petrfied: I'm not online for a while so today I just got the bad news.
Hentairu was a good website :attention:
BTW have anyone seen this?
Code:
http://nihonomarusucks.blogspot.com/

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
it was closed by the admin of nihonomaru.com and then nihon it's self was ripped bare of all it's "H" stuff I have friends there [some mods some not] and i don't think it was due to the request of that company it was a debate that finally ended

hijin

Dec 29, 2008
the only reason hentairu survived in the first place was because of caotics/shinigami xdeath (and maybe like 2 other people). everything else are stolen links

nihonomaru sucks big time too.

caotics should seriously just post all of his stuff here.

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
lol.. i think last year there is this one person sending email regarding this on every webmaster and i got one too and asking not to be affiliated to it, its quite funny though that time... how they hated that site :XD:

anyway all forums is like that where some stuff uploaded by other sites or person are posted on any forum... you cant stop that... just protect your own stuff :XD:

the only reason hentairu survived in the first place was because of caotics/shinigami xdeath (and maybe like 2 other people). everything else are stolen links

nihonomaru sucks big time too.

caotics should seriously just post all of his stuff here.

nope im not included there.. its only because of caotics... thanks to him stealing movie links are not that rampant anymore on that forum since caotics is already uploading/posting them so why bother taking one?

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Hey I post on nihonomaru I don't like site bashing not when i'm trying to get paying members from nihon to come to this site!!

mean

Banned
Jul 18, 2008
nope im not included there.. its only because of caotics... thanks to him stealing movie links are not that rampant anymore on that forum since caotics is already uploading/posting them so why bother taking one?
Thats right. His collection is extreme huge:perfectplan:

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
NO 1 ever said it wasn't lol

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I summon you 赤いオンドリ akai ondori !!! (>>if<< my incantation right he should appear), if you got any problem ask him :lols:
then again you might've know him as the TS :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
there are more reason's than that but i'll leave it there

Artty911

Dec 10, 2008
NOOO hentairu is gone.....where will i get my makai tenshi jibril now T.T...............
Anyone kno anywhere u can download these thigns but dnt need rep points i kinda hated that thing.........

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
just ask around never know who might have it