Hentai spoof in anime ? Yes it is possible !

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Imagine some anime comedy show from the 80s, like Urusei Yatsura (from the Rumiko Takahashi manga). This series is already funny because of the large cast of characters that have more or less psychotic behaviour, but many times the anime likes to joke about other anime, popular movies, japanese tokutatsu and so on. Episode 154 tells us a story about medic counseling madness and "battle royale" for bell tolls, part 1 from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-qTD6BYQM

But in that episode, you couldn't believe what is parodied. You can jump at 5:06 of the video, it's not at all related to the main story. I almost fell off of my chair when I saw it the first time. I'll just add a picture that summarizes the scene, hopefully you don't get spoiled too much... :cool: For info the episode was broadcasted on 1st of May, 1985.

I cannot promise other discoveries like this in the future, but this is already something HUGE to me.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Talk about Urusei Yatsura,1 Of the best anime
I have the manga,but local version
Even now it still on Volume 26/34
It's a mothly manga

Inu Yasha was more popular here
After the succes of IY (Elex Media Komputindo,the name of publisher here) they release Ranma 1/2
And now Urusei Yatsura / Lum The Invader Girl (here) 8 Volume to go

There is quite many different story from manga to anime
I think anime version is much more funny
There is no Megane,Kakugari,Chibi in manga
Chibi sometime spotted,but has no important role
In manga series Megane is a senior student/different class than Ataru

In fact,there is a character in manga which not appear on anime
his name is Kosuke,quite like Megane role on anime

[hide]
IMAGE_009.jpg

IMAGE_010.jpg

IMAGE_011.jpg

IMAGE_012.jpg

IMAGE_013.jpg

IMAGE_014.jpg

IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_016.jpg

IMAGE_017.jpg

IMAGE_018.jpg

IMAGE_019.jpg

IMAGE_020.jpg

IMAGE_021.jpg
[/hide]

Shitty Phone Cam,there is some pic taken reverse
I laughed very hard on that chapter:joker:
1 of the best fave chap

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Nobody has found it ? Nobody cares ? I AM DISAPPOINT. :notagain:

I checked all h-animations of the early period which I thought they could be it, yet I did not find that scene, perhaps I am just too blind...

And I checked it first when you made the original post, and I cheched it a second time after you showed your disappointment, but what can I do...

I checked Cream Lemon, Fruits Version and all in that range...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Surely it's not something that everybody can get, it may concerns our little oldies group mainly. Think about someone whose first name is "Ami", and having a "Onii-chan", and a story where they have very close relationship.

In fact the picture preview was found in a pack concerning that series, and it took many years for me to understand why the picture was there...

Nevertheless, with or without this spoof, Urusei Yatsura is a must see. :cheer: