Hentai Anime Translations

ExcelPremium

May 31, 2008
Are there any sites that has a synopsis or what the story-lines about for Hentai anime? cause I've downloaded a few Hentai Anime's and I went WTF and I'm totally lost..

Maybe a site where you can download a text file that has the translations line by line, so you can follow along..

Is there anything like that? I'm looking for English translations since some of the Hentai Anime's are mostly Chinese subtitles which I'm not sure why...:S

This is a long shot but I was wondering if a site like this exist?

Thanks.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
you can find short summaries in Anime News Network, but you won´t find the complete translated text of any release anywhere. Even the subs for ex by [KH] are only mentioning the essential parts of every episode / release to that you are able to understand roughly what´s going in, they are far away from a word by word translation, you won´t be either able to place or to read the complete translated text frame by frame, exception could be the scenes where there is not much talking only...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
you can find short summaries in Anime News Network, but you won´t find the complete translated text of any release anywhere. Even the subs for ex by [KH] are only mentioning the essential parts of every episode / release to that you are able to understand roughly what´s going in, they are far away from a word by word translation, you won´t be either able to place or to read the complete translated text frame by frame, exception could be the scenes where there is not much talking only...

You take the example of [KH], but since their releases are mostly (if not all) DVDrips, isn't it the fault of the editors that made a "rough" translation" ? It's really a choice in this case.
Remember that 90 % of the releases are DVDrips, there is not that many people producing "real" hentai fansubs.
Anyway it's hard to made word by word correspondance, japanese has a completely different sentence structure than european languages.

PS: They have ripped Legend of Lyon Flare too :perfectplan: