Hentai series never finished - ending with "to be continued"...

hentai-sentai

Oct 18, 2007
Some series that didn't have a "To be continued" but never finished....

Erotic Torture Chamber:
The princess's female bodyguard is about to attempt a rescue for the next episode except...episode 2 never happened and the bodyguard didn't get some H action! :damnit:

Immorality:
yes the art sucks, the story sucks but I'd like to get closure on the non-existent ep3 thank you

Front Innocent
One of the most loveliest H-art I've ever watched and it left me hanging!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Front Innocent
One of the most loveliest H-art I've ever watched and it left me hanging!

They even had made a preview of episode 2, but they never published it. Don´t think problem is on Satoshi Urushihara´s side, as he finished some good animations before...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
They even had made a preview of episode 2, but they never published it. Don´t think problem is on Satoshi Urushihara´s side, as he finished some good animations before...

Did he make more than one-shot OVAs ? I don't think the problem is from him as well. Many projects are cancelled or reduced for no reason. Or let's say money is usually the first reason.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
money of course talks first, the preview is 01:30 mins long and again of excellent quality, dubbed though, so that I am rather am convinced that the episode 2 was completely finished.

The other OVAs like Plastic Little were almost twice as long as Front Innocent ep. 1 reg. the running time (~ 51 mins.).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don't know whether it was one-shot story but the ending seems incomplete

Spiral Over

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5804

Don´t know why I missed that one, yet Spiral Over is one of the infamous Five Ways releases with their labels Wide Road, Five Ways and Honnybit. To be honest; that release really wasn´t good enough to deserve a 2nd episode, it only would have caused additional pain for the audience...

It has been pain enough that there is a german dubbed version by Trimax, the only company ever which licensed that s**t, as far as I know...