Helping Of Finding AV actor

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A double post; let me include the work I conducted from the other thread:

================================

As I understand it, Freedom28, we can no longer delete our posts (individual messages), and we can't delete threads (the pages with the posts). The moderators make those decisions.

Regarding your question, it is the male actor you would like to have identified, is that right? (I have no idea what you mean by "ac" actor; is that air-conditioning?)

IBW-506.jpg

As I mentioned, that prospect becomes even more difficult given that his face has been blurred.

Sleeping Drug Girls Violation Video Collection 4 Hours appears to be a compilation, which means pieces of different movies were spliced together... making up lots of short scenes. Your guy is in the second scene, with the pink wall.

Sometimes screen shots can offer clearer views, but not so easily in this case:

... ...

There are times when better-known male actors are presented with blurred faces, and one may still be able to make out recognizable features. If anyone with a "takes no time" fast Internet speed would like to watch the movie in order to see whether the fellow may be identified, you can try Server #8 here, for around 712 MB.

Or you can watch the movie online (which gives less control over key frames); I just got sucked into the viewing now; the scene lasts for some fifteen minutes, beginning around the 17-18 minute mark.

IBW-506 3.jpg

IBW-506 6.jpg

A lot of the movie is POV, so we get even less of his face.

IBW-506 8.jpg

IBW-506 7.jpg

At least we are able to tell the actor is wearing glasses... and we can just barely do that, because the mosaic is very heavy.

IBW-506 9.jpg

The best view of his full face:

IBW-506 23.jpg

Yeah, nothing can be made out. By contrast, the girl's genitalia has thin mosaic:

IBW-506 77.jpg

Even if the actor's face was in clear view, I'd think he is one of the many "
soup men" (see Article 3), part-timers here today, and gone tomorrow. An I.D. is not going to be easily possible, in this case.

If it was the girl Freedom28 wished to be identified (and there is a cast list, if that was the case), a close view of her face:

IBW-506 45.jpg

EDIT:

I just looked at your other thread, Freedom28, as I wanted to transport the work I've done here, in case this thread gets deleted. I see you have edited your statement today, adding a "she"... so it was the lady you were after. I asked you whether it was the guy or the girl in my beginning post, and when you did not address my question, I presumed you meant the guy, because you used the word "actor." You need to be a lot more clear with your I.D. questions, as you can make your helpers waste a lot of time for nothing.

================================

I'm back. Since we now know it's the actress who is in line for identification, unless someone is willing to do the job and provide the answer, what Freedom28 can now do is go to the cast list and figure out who this lady is, himself. When you find the answer, Freedom28, you should come back here and provide the solution. Or you can come back and report the lady you want was not among those who are listed. Here is the cast list:

Anri Kawai
Mamiru Momone
Love Saotome
Kotomi Asakura
Jun Mamiya
Tsuna Kimura
Mio Futaba
Mifuyu Miyazaki
Runa Kobayashi
Yuzuki Koeda
EDIT again,

Yeah, here's the problem when there are two different threads and the thread-starter neglects to consolidate new information as it appears. I just read in the other thread Freedom28 has written: "i am unable to find the correct person even when i have all their names." So presumably, he has already gone through the cast list, and still could not figure out the lady's identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: mago and kharo88

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Runa Kobayashi - 小林るな aka Sumire Iriyama - 入山すみれ

Freedom28

May 13, 2015
jugulear, I'm so bloody sorry oh god, and yeah I was looking for the female actor but was unable to identify who she was from the cast list.
Though thanks for the help from both of you.