mom daughter lesbian

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I feel particularly drawn to the first story's sexy mama:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Who is she?

The one playing the mother in the second story (featured in the Xvideos clip) is pretty endearing, as well.

Looks like we have two different stories (maybe a third) where a probable outsider of the household (played by an actress who has dyed her hair blond-ish, in the second tale - always a good touch) serves as a bad influence on the mother and daughter, ultimately corrupting both. If so, that is the kind of storyline I'd go for. (Especially when a strap-on scene is built up to, as seems to be the case with the actress I like.)

It's not just links that are sparse, but any reference seems hard to come by. It's impressive Jackdee tracked down the identity of this movie from that clip. It is called "Mother Daughter Lesbian 2" [GODR-673]:

"Mother and daughter you've asked can not be stopped, even if it turned out to be a thing is not to go. I go drowning in pleasure each other lick the dick of each other ..."

(Lick the dick of each other?)

The predecessor in this series was GODR-644, offering similar fun and games. There is a 1.7 GB option from the archives, and one almost twice the size at this outside source.

Attachments

• GODR-673 PIC 2.jpg
    GODR-673 PIC 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 350
  • GODR-673 PIC.jpg
    GODR-673 PIC.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 353
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
hey thanks for the input!

would be great to see the whole movie!

i was lucky to find it on dmm18.

another code for it is vipd-696

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
@Jackdee - The video is from HHP-R057 (娘がタチで母ノンケ家庭内レズビアン 4)
featuring:
blonde japanese girl - Ayaka Yume 彩花ゆめ
innocent-looking girl - Miyazaki Shiho 宮咲志帆
mother - Sonohara Izumi 園原いずみ
HHP-R057.jpg

@Jugulear - The video is from HHP-R053. The lady you seek is Kaga Yuriko加賀ゆり子.
I'm sure you've seen her before, perhaps in Center Village's FFFD-05?
HHP-R053.jpg FFFD-05.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Aw, for Godssakes, Outdoorlife, have a heart! Do you know how painful it is when you make people's heads spin?

attachment.php

Thank you very much, what wonderful solutions.

Interesting that you pointed out FFFD-05 ("Mother – Son Incest"), probably Yuriko Kaga's debut movie; here is what I had written about this one in my notes:

"WHAT A NICE FACE - DRAWN TO HER APPEARANCE FROM COVER OF:"

I have another note about downloading "My Father's Beauty Mistress" [EMAV-011], a movie of hers I otherwise had no interest in; did so only because I liked Yuriko so much. (Here it is, as a 90-minute, 385 MB painless download.)

HHP-R053 and HHP-R057 did not come up for me in DMM. Only when I used the old "double zero" trick (e.g., HHPR00053) did they appear, but in an unfamiliar department (their digital one) that seems to be only for iPhone, Android, etc. downloads.

What's more the titles were numbered "3" and "4," meaning there is at least a "1" and "2" to the series. The series page omitted these.

Finally, the release date for both was this year, and given Yuriko Kaga's period of activity (circa 2010; similar to Izumi Sonohara, the other mother, who has few other movies on her résumé), obviously the original releases had different DVD codes - but I couldn't pin them down. They are important, because those of us who go off seeking download possibilities aren't going to find much (based on my quick searching) from the HHP-R0XX designation.

The GODR-673 / VIPD-696 version, also released this year, must be a compilation.

Attachments

• Exorcist -extended-blu-200.jpg
    Exorcist -extended-blu-200.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 319

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Part 1 is HHP-R015 and part 2 is HHP-R047.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
That is a very intriguing and informative finding, Electromog; and thank you for your other recent wonderful finding over on the "cat fights id" thread.

Now, I might have missed something, because I have been designated as illegally blind, but I didn't see the connection between these two new titles you've brought up, in relation to GODR-673 / VIPD-696.

All I am going by are the snapshots from DMM, and they don't offer too many, so they might have missed scenes. Yet I also checked out the covers for the two new titles, and I didn't see telltale signs of GODR-673.

Here is the DMM page for GODR-673, which, as we can see, is a duplicate for the DMM page for VIPD-696. (Except for the release dates, January 28 vs. March 28 of this year, respectively.)

The DMM page for HHP-R053 shows the scene with the enticing mother, Yuriko Kaga.

The DMM page for HHP-R057 shows the scene with the endearing mother, Izumi Sonohara.

Here is the DMM page for HHP-R015, as well as the DMM page for HHP-R047.

They are all from the same series, evidently, but the latter two present different scenes, as far as I can see.

Regardless, as I mentioned before, in order to dig up possible downloads for the complete version of the scenes from GODR-673, it would be great to get the original DVD codes. As I also mentioned, the originals for HHP-R053 and HHP-R057 must have come out a few years ago, based on the activity of the actresses who played both mothers.

(The release dates from DMM for all four HHP-R movies, -015, -047, -053 and -057 are for 2014.)

Assuming the original releases omitted cast listings (after I checked the DMM listings for Yuriko Kaga and the "blond" Yume Ayaka), I also looked through the Sougouwiki page for Yume Ayaka (because Sougouwiki has a way of sometimes filling in DMM's gaps, as we know), but could not turn up the original movie for HHP-R057 that Ms. Ayaka appeared in.

It's possible the original movies were released under the same DVD codes. The reason why I did not think so was because my searches for -053 and -057 did not yield many results. I just conducted a search for one of the titles Electromog brought up (HHP-R015), however, and it yielded a healthier number of results. One of them was for this presumably fake site, and we can see that page went up in 2012, using the same DVD code.

How peculiar then, that DMM is apparently listing only the 2014 versions of these HHP-R movies.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
So there's 4 HHP movies: the R015, R047, R053 and R057. They made two collection DVDs with GODR-644 and GDR-673.

GODR-644 is a compilation of scenes from R015 and R47. GODR-673 is a compilation of scenes from R053 and R057. The compilations are shorter than the originals put together so you do lose some stuff if you get the compilations.