Help needed with downloading movies from Taiwanese sites (can pay BTC)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Hi,

Looking for someone who could help with downloading movies from Taiwanese forums.

There is one movie in particular I'd really like to get a HD copy of. But it only seems to be available for download on these Taiwanese sites, which I'm not able to navigate because of the language. Also, it seems that many of these sites have some sort of token based payment system. All in all, these sites do not seem very accessible for people not speaking the language.

If you are Taiwanese, speak the language, or perhaps already have access to one of these Taiwanese sharing sites, and you're willing to help download a movie (possibly more than 1 if you want to) , please send me a PM in the converation section of this forum. I'm more than happy to pay for the help, and can do so in BTC.

Thanks!

AKO12345

Nov 8, 2023
I am chinese, You can send me the website link and the content you want to download, and I will try if I can download it.

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
I am chinese, You can send me the website link and the content you want to download, and I will try if I can download it.
Thanks, appreciate the offer, but I'm all set for now. Someone else was kind enough to help me get a copy of the movie I was looking for. Thanks again though for the offer!