Help me to find a certain JAV actor with a large dick.

Hey. I've been checking some of the DROP-label titles I haven't watched yet, and in DROP-014 (you can find it here, for example), there are two scenes with a really big guy. Does anyone know his name?

He didn't ask to blur his face, so I thought maybe he's quite well-known. Kinda looks like Chinbo Dekakichi mentioned earlier in the thread, but I'm not sure
 

Attachments

  • DROP-014.mp4_snapshot_01.25.47.828.jpg
    DROP-014.mp4_snapshot_01.25.47.828.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DROP-014.mp4_snapshot_01.34.07.409.jpg
    DROP-014.mp4_snapshot_01.34.07.409.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 12
Does anyone know who this guy is ?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_30-7-2025_18936_www4.javhdporn.net.jpeg
    Screenshot_30-7-2025_18936_www4.javhdporn.net.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 13
I need help to find a certain the actors name or at least more of the movies he shows up in.

His face is quite unique, recogniseable and innocent looking like some random dude, which I personally like. And his dick is pretty big. Most likely amongst the largest, if not the largest big dick actors right now in JAV, even compared to the black actors or the American ones hes big. His face and dick are very recognizeable. He has two small moles close to his left eye and his dick always bends a little bit to the right when hes hard, it also almost reaches his navel.
The question is, does anyone know more about him? He does appear in a few movies. Here are the ones I've found.

NHDTA-693 - He is the last one getting fucked. His face is censored but its easy to recognize him
DVDMS-285 - In one of the later scenes. Its kinda blurry, but some parts show his dick very well
KBI-007 - Last scene, as one of the three guys fucking in a foursome. You can see his face for a short period of time as a big close up and a very good closeup to his dick
LNP-003 - During the middle part where he fucks the woman solo, face blurry as well but its obvious thats him
GS-001 - When the gal plays the public cum dumpster, one of the guys there shows up with a large hardon already, thats him

It would be great if somebody knows his name though. The name in DVDMS-285 refers to him as "Susumu", but I couldn't find anything about him if i looked up that name. Anyway, I'm sure others people would like to know about this actor as well.
What's his name ?
 
What's his name???? Help
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-02-04-47-13-727_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-02-04-47-13-727_com.android.chrome.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on the gayest blog of the year!!!
Nothing gay about wanting to follow good actors with good equipment. It's a common thing in Western porn. Rocco Sifredi, Mandingo, John Holmes, etc. are all famous porn actors because people like to watch them fuck beautiful women and watch how the girls react to their big dicks. Why not in JAV?
My personal fave is this guy who's dick is the longest I've seen in JAV and more importantly, it's always rock hard in every JAV he appears in. You can tell that the girls struggle to take him and the best part is he does a lot anal stuff. Here are the ones he's appeared in:
MIAD-812 - He's the first guy who sodomizes Aoi Shirosaki. Watch how she struggles to take his entire length. Sorry to her but goddamn, that's a hot scene!
MISM-104 - He's the younger guy in the last scene that joins the fray. You can immediately tell she's feeling it by comparing her reaction to when she gets fucked by the older guy.
MVSD-253 - He's the "main guy" doing all the anal scenes.

Anybody know how to find more of his vids, please?