help me navigate amazon.jp

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
Been a while since i had to navigate a Japanese site like a blind man....almost forgot how much fun it is.

Anyway, i'm just trying to create an account with them and determine how much shipping costs and how long it takes. So hopefully someone will have what it takes.

If you can give m a link to a page where i can create and account and a page that would indicate the cost of shipping and wait time for Canada, that would be cool.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
Hey that's a decent start, some of that looks handy. From the skimming i did here just now, one of em says 300 to 600 yen for shipping....when pigs fly, maybe. I'd be expecting closer to 8000. I came across a page that indicated that to some extent. I think.....can't find it if my life depended on it though.