Help Iden western girls in JAV (Dandy274)

sanepretty

Nov 17, 2012
Got it (Solved) Mindy Main

does anyone know the actress names in DANDY-274?

To be specific. the name of the second girl and the third girl that are on the second bus scene(white school uniform) (they're 5 white uniformed girls in that second bus scene)

I might already have second girl name already thanks to reaaa33. which is Kylee Reese

The third girl picture:
f81efacd78747a161d9da23d57303d96_73593.png

picture.php

info:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129292&highlight=DANDY-274
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1126419&highlight=DANDY-274

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Looks like you have been doing much work trying to get to the bottom of this one, Sanepretty; I notice you have thrown the question into the "Collection of JAV with white actresses (and a few black ones too)" thread, where Akiba-Online's most knowledgeable members on this subject mingle.

DANDY-274 is a four-hour compilation movie, and the available screen shots:

http://p1c.in/di/3A5J/DANDY-274_s.jpg
(which covers only a little over an hour-and-a-half)...

...And...

http://imagezilla.net/show/485986061625_111vdandy274_s.jpg

... Do not make it easy to figure out the "second bus scene" or where the "5 white uniformed girls" are.

You obviously own the movie, and that's where you apparently performed the three frame grabs of your mystery girl. Those are the only reference someone who wishes to help you (and who does not own the movie) can go by, and it's very helpful for you to have provided the pictures. Hopefully, they will do the trick, but I have a feeling this particular actress may not be well known, if she has been thrown together with four others.

As further information, in addition to the Kylee Reese identification via helpful Member Reaaa33, I see Member STA1 has been kind with providing the names of Bree Olson, Sarah Vandella, Natalie Norton (aka Madison Fox), and Natasha Nice; it sounds like you had already come up with the name of another actress, named Elaina Raye. It's helpful to summarize such information gathered so far, especially with a complex movie as this compilation... and ESPECIALLY since you began your question by asking for the names of all of the actresses, before specifying the one you are most interested in; it takes work to dig into a new puzzle, and the questioner would do well in making the answerer's job as easy as possible.

I'd suggest (if the answer is not forthcoming) you try and dig up the original movie your scene appeared in. DANDY-274 has performed the huge favor of providing the covers of the movie scenes included.

I already recognize a few of the covers, from a post I put up months ago (regarding DANDY's "Pretended to Get On a Blond-Haired International Commuter Bus By Mistake" series); Cover 4 on DANDY-274'S cover, for example, is DANDY-047. Cover 6 is DANDY-090, and the last cover, Cover 12, is DANDY-256. As I don't remember scenes involving five girls (although I'm not sure), we can probably rule these out. We can also rule out Cover 3, DANDY-042, which features a lesbian context.

That leaves eight covers from the twelve. You can figure these out from Sougouwiki, which provides two pages identifying DANDY product up to DANDY-400. Looks like a couple of the movies may be ruled out instantly, featuring a stewardess context, and you can judge whether the others take place on a bus or not. (A more detailed view of the DANDY-274 cover.)

Once you figure out the original movie, you might have an easier time studying whatever reference is out there on it, since you will be dealing with a movie with perhaps four scenes versus this compilation that has many scenes.

Other sites dealing with adult movies also have identification sections, such as Freeones' "Name That Babe." Given that the actress is from the West, you might have better luck in a place like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Groper_love

Jan 5, 2009
I do have to mention in regards with Elaina Raye's scene in DANDY-274 (the very last one), I do not recall that being in any of the other releases, probably I'm forgetting or missing one?

Thus does anyone know where that scene comes from? It definitely looks edited from when the Japanese guy was teaching her with a jacket on and then it cuts to him without wearing it and all of a sudden starts making moves on him (no build up?)???

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Groper_love; I see you are calling out for a helping hand, given that you have been repeating your question to no avail, as of yet. I also see Member Sanepretty did not give a hoot about all of the time I spent trying to help him out, but my involved response gave enough clues to get to the bottom of your question.

As I wrote, "DANDY-274 has performed the huge favor of providing the covers of the movie scenes included."

You mentioned that "Elaina Raye's scene in DANDY-274 (was)... the very last one"; fortunately, I provided some great screen shots for DANDY-274 (above, and here), and here is a frame grab of the last scene:

attachment.php

Fortunately as well, I also provided a detailed look at DANDY-274's cover (above, and here), and... boy, how lucky could we get? Ordinarily, you would have needed to track down the identities of each of the twelve covers from the DANDY-274 cover, and then go through the hassle of digging up the screen shots of each, to try and match the scene with Elaina Raye. But you didn't have to do that; the very first cover actually features the very scene:

attachment.php

Now all you've got to do is figure out which DANDY that cover belongs to. But here is where we run into trouble, and I find myself stumped. I took my own advice from above and went to the Sougouwiki listing of DANDY covers 001-200, and skimmed through all of them. (Based on the covers that can be identified, it appears they are in sequential order, so since our cover is the first one, it must be from a very early DANDY.) But I didn't catch it.

In case the covers did not appear sequentially (I wrote above that the twelfth cover was DANDY-256, and we know the one we are looking for needs to be numbered below DANDY-274), I skimmed through the listing for 201-361, but it wasn't there either.

So what do we make of this? It's possible I missed our cover, but if I did not, the only other explanation I could think of was that the DANDY company puts out other lines, and maybe the one we are looking for belongs elsewhere in the DANDY line-up. Looking at the company's output over at DMM, I see DANDY has put out a few movies featuring other prefixes in their DVD codes, such as OPEN and DISM, but the covers that feature the big "DANDY" name (as with the one we are looking for) only appears to be under the DANDY label.

This is a mystery; I also did not spot a few of the other twelve covers featured on DANDY-274 in the DANDY output; a JAV Jedi Master is called for, here.

EDIT: Speak of the devil..! I referred to a JAV Jedi Master, and on cue, 3nuts showed up (post below). Thank you, 3nuts, your analysis was brilliant. It's incredible that the translated description actually provides an explanation for what we want to uncover, specifying eleven scenes rather than twelve and partly reading "New only be seen in this work that ... or withstand a small gesture demonic blonde Russian girl over data to seduce man of serious further Japanese tutor."

The first part is very important, the mention that (as it sounds) the scene with the blonde seducing the tutor is "New," and "only (to) be seen in this work." Probably the abrupt editing was their choice for the original (we have encountered this annoying practice in JAV before), and not a sign of a re-edit of the original.

If they made up a fake cover to highlight this original scene, the one thing that still eludes me is that DANDY-274's cover displays other possibly fake covers. As I speculated, the covers look like they have been put up sequentially; working backwards, Cover 12 is DANDY-256, Cover 4 is DANDY-047, Cover 3 is DANDY-042... but Cover 2 is another one I could not spot, from the listing of DANDYs. (Working forward now, Cover 6 is DANDY-090, but there is no Cover 5, featuring a blonde wearing eyeglasses. Stopped checking, but I'd bet there are more.)

EDIT AGAIN: Before closing the book on the Dandy-panky, and getting curious about their modus operandi, thought I'd check their earliest compilation (a list), DANDY-051; real covers (a total of fifteen) neatly and sequentially presented, from 001 to 017. Their fakery is not always a matter of course.

Attachments

• DANDY shot.jpg
    DANDY shot.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 616
  • DANDY cover.jpg
    DANDY cover.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 539

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
The product description of this DVD says that they added one new scene performed by a Japanese private teacher and a blonde girl. And also says they compiled eleven titles not twelve. So I think the scene (and the cover-like photo) was newly shot one.