Western girls that appear in JAV name request

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Sanepretty; coincidentally, I had put up comments regarding NHDTA-303 on [URL="http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1322457"]this thread[/URL] (which suggests a headache-free single-link download, if others are interested) practically minutes before coming across your query.

The first actress is a blonde, and having the film in my possession, I could see there are two brunettes in between, and another blonde playing a waitress at the end. Already having had on hand the names of three cast members, our quest then boiled down to distinguishing between the two golden-locked lasses.

I could quickly tell from her IAFD photo that the second actress appeared to be Victoria Rae Black, so your lady had to be either Tracey Sweet or Alyssa Branch; a quick comparison leaned toward Tracey, but I couldn't be sure.

Tracey, as she appears in the movie:

attachment.php
attachment.php

She didn't look exactly like Tracey from her available photographs...

attachment.php
attachment.php

But what threw me for a loop was that our heroine from the movie did not have a tattoo over her left breast. (She could have got the tattoo after filming NHTDA303, but the movie's release date is only late last year.)

attachment.php

Finally, I noticed Tracey has a gap in her upper teeth...

attachment.php

And through further inspection, we can see the movie blonde also has a gap. Voila!

attachment.php