Help ID on her

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Kruznik02; how nice to have such a long-term Akiba-Online member as yourself speak up, once in a blue moon.

Boy, the title of this movie must be the longest one in JAV history.

"Why Are You Moving?! We Had An Agreement! No, Don't, You'll Get Inside of Me For Sure!! He Slipped Right In and Without Withdrawing, He Ended Up Coming Inside of Her 4 Times!! My Tutor's Got Ubernormous Tits and I'm Always Seeing Her Cleavage!! For Someone Like Me Who's Preparing For Major Exams, It's Just Poison For My Eyes! With Her Cleavage Constantly Making Me Hard, I Simply Am Unable to Study!! With All My Hard-Ons, It Was No Surprise She Finally Noticed and I Thought I Was in Deep Shit, But When I Told Her Exactly What Was in My Mind, She Took Pity On Me and Asked "Would You Be OK If We Just Humped!?, Surprising the Hell Out of Me With Her Offer to Hump! Of Course, I Quickly Said "OK"!! But After We Began, Her Crotch Turned Wet and Then Her Hips Began to Rock Faster! I Also Was Feeling So Much Pleasure and Losing Control, I Went With the Flow, Rocking My Own Hips and Though She Said "No, No, If You Move Like That, You'll Penetrate Me", She Became So Wet That I Glided Right Inside of Her! After Everyting, I Had Ended Up Penetrating Her Raw! We Didn't Turn Back and Had 4 Straight Rounds of Nakadashi!"

Next time, consider embedding your photo instead of providing them as attachments, to save your puzzle-solvers from needlessly clicking... as so:

HUNTA-248-4.jpg

(Click "Upload a File" below the text box, place your mouse cursor where you would like the photo to appear, and then choose either "Thumbnail" or "Full image." Also consider a "Snipping Tool" program that allows you to crop out the essential part of a photograph.)

From this post: "Have your video-frame or photo grab program at the ready. They are all over the place, Windows has its built-in number (e.g. "Snipping Tool"); I like MWSnap. Some video players have this tool built in, such as Windows Media Classic. (WMC is beautiful, it also allows one to create thumbnails. Codegeek points to the how-to in the signature of his posts.)"

Getting to your puzzle...

I'm a little confused here. (I don't have the movie.) Looking at your screen shots, I see the "Last one in the screenshot attached" is not the actress with her hair hanging down and who has a ring hanging down the front of her blouse. (See my photo above for a shot of your lady; she appears at around the 3:00 hour mark.)

No, it's this actress, with a pink sweater, and with her hair apparently tied back (or at least she has short hair):

HUNTA-248-1.jpg HUNTA-248-2.jpg HUNTA-248-3.jpg

There is no ring hanging down the front of her blouse, either. This woman appears to be someone else, and the one you are looking to pin down appears to have vanished some ten minutes after coming on screen, meaning she probably had no onscreen sex.

I checked out a few other screen shot sets:

The only "sex" we get from your lady with the ring is a view down her cleavage:

HUNTA-248-5.jpg

Not that she has to have sex in the movie in order for you to be interested in getting her I.D., of course; I just wanted to make the point that she was not the "last one" as you wrote, and this was a bit confusing.

You are correct, four of the actresses have been identified by Sougouwiki, and as reference for our puzzle-solvers, they are:

Wakaba Onoue, Waka Ninomiya, Natsuko Mishima and Shiho Egami .. (尾上若葉/二宮和香/三島奈津子/江上しほ).

For a moment I wondered if Shiho Egami could have been your lady...

Shiho Egami.jpg .. vs. .. HUNTA-248-mystery.jpg

... But I think not.

I hope someone will be able to identify her for you. What may compound the problem is that if she happens to be one of those "disposable" actresses (the kind that is not featured, and especially the kind who has no sex), then identifying her may be a little tougher.

EDIT:

As an afterthought...

Checking out Asian Screens' screen shots for this movie, this one made me do a double-take:

HUNTA-248-mystery-2.jpg

By God, she is beautiful. I wonder who she may be... I don't see her in any of the screen shot sets provided above. (Of course, the movie is over four hours long, and quick thumbnails could easily skip some of the scenes.)

EDIT, again:

I guess "my" lady is Waka Ninomiya, A.K.A. Mizuki Tachibara, Mari Katagiri and Chinatsu Nomi.

MOND-115.jpg
MOND-115

... I just searched my collection and discovered I have only ONE movie of hers (under the name of Mizuki Tachibara, VEC-206). I think she deserves a further look-see!

Last edited:
Reactions: rinaishihara

kruznik02

Dec 6, 2009
Thank you so much Bro Jugulear for your pointers

I have the full movie for Hunta-248, the mention waka ninomiya doesnt seem to be on the screenshot of the website but she is in the video. There are 5 JAV Actresses in the video , but apparently the only one name not mention is the one i would like to know. I hope shes not a disposable one and hope that she could be identified. Finger crossed =)

hunta00248jp-13.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The photo you have added... she looks like the lady with the short hair and the pink sweater. I was making a distinction between her and the lady with the long hair, and the ring hanging down her blouse. Then we are to presume they are both the same woman? If so, that would make her the last actress as you first wrote, and the odds of identifying her becomes greater. (She was saved for last, and she has a long sex scene.) I wonder why her hair and her costume were so different...

thoraxe6668

May 1, 2008
To help out and clarify things a bit, here is what we know.

Waka Ninomiya:
Screenshot_2018-07-23 91552 jpg (JPEG Image, 820 × 10958 pixels)(3).png

Shiho Egami:
Screenshot_2018-07-23 91552 jpg (JPEG Image, 820 × 10958 pixels).png

Natsuko Mishima:
Screenshot_2018-07-23 91552 jpg (JPEG Image, 820 × 10958 pixels)(1).png

Wakaba Onoue:
Screenshot_2018-07-23 91552 jpg (JPEG Image, 820 × 10958 pixels)(2).png

??????:
Screenshot_2018-07-23 91552 jpg (JPEG Image, 820 × 10958 pixels)(4).png

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
still cant find her till today hahaha

Sougouwiki seems to suggest it might be this chick: 秋元寧々

She started in ATOM-277 and here's a similar looking woman:
atom00277jp-7.jpg

Unfortunately filmography seems to be sparse or she has not been credited well. A few variety films and one LUXU film where she looks completely different.

kruznik02

Dec 6, 2009
Sougouwiki seems to suggest it might be this chick: 秋元寧々

She started in ATOM-277 and here's a similar looking woman:
atom00277jp-7.jpg

Unfortunately filmography seems to be sparse or she has not been credited well. A few variety films and one LUXU film where she looks completely different.

many thanks bro, at least i have another title to watch, checked out Luxu-393 indeed its it her. her name Akimoto Nene. too bad couldnt search much on her name. if any bros knows more of the title she stars in do let me know. many thanks

Last edited: