HELLO

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tedbar09

Sep 2, 2013
Hello to my fellow forum members. Sorry - I am totally new to this and quite inexperienced. I joined this forum because I am actively seeking out the Aroma Planning "Angular Masturbation" series in it's entirety. (or as close as I can get anyways). I have searched everywhere, and I am even willing to pay to get these DVD's but I have had no luck. I have found the odd one here and there, but I know I am missing quite a few. Is there anyone on the forum who can telly me where I can find ARMG -039, ARMG-140 and ARMG-039? These are the ones I am looking for. I am also of course willing to share my collection of JAV XXX films with anyone who wants to browse the collection. If anyone knows where there are more of these available I would love to know where. I have gone through most of the Aroma Planning thread on this site, but only found a few, and have not been able to find the above. I believe that Oriental Dreams also has a couple within this genre as well.

Thanks for the great site and for allowing my newbie post.

t

Reactions: 4 people

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Welcome to our beloved forum, I hope you enjoy the show. Any contribution to the uploads is welcome. :bigeyes:

ARMG-039 was posted here before, you can kindly ask for a reupload in the Aroma mega-thread:

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=992349

Reactions: 2 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Hello and welcome to akiba :gosh::horn:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hihi: Hello and Welcome

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us

I hope you will what you are looking for

also you may request for films here

Reactions: 1 person

tedbar09

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks to all for your response and thank you for having me! As I said I am new to this but if anyone is looking for anything in particular please let me know and I will share!

Cheers1

Reactions: 4 people

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The welcome to Akiba-Online is late but it is not forgotten. Glad to have you here!