HELLO

tedbar09

Sep 2, 2013
Hello to my fellow forum members. Sorry - I am totally new to this and quite inexperienced. I joined this forum because I am actively seeking out the Aroma Planning "Angular Masturbation" series in it's entirety. (or as close as I can get anyways). I have searched everywhere, and I am even willing to pay to get these DVD's but I have had no luck. I have found the odd one here and there, but I know I am missing quite a few. Is there anyone on the forum who can telly me where I can find ARMG -039, ARMG-140 and ARMG-039? These are the ones I am looking for. I am also of course willing to share my collection of JAV XXX films with anyone who wants to browse the collection. If anyone knows where there are more of these available I would love to know where. I have gone through most of the Aroma Planning thread on this site, but only found a few, and have not been able to find the above. I believe that Oriental Dreams also has a couple within this genre as well.

Thanks for the great site and for allowing my newbie post.

t

Reactions: 4 people

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Welcome to our beloved forum, I hope you enjoy the show. Any contribution to the uploads is welcome. :bigeyes:

ARMG-039 was posted here before, you can kindly ask for a reupload in the Aroma mega-thread:

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=992349

Reactions: 2 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Hello and welcome to akiba :gosh::horn:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hihi: Hello and Welcome

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us

I hope you will what you are looking for

also you may request for films here

Reactions: 1 person

tedbar09

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks to all for your response and thank you for having me! As I said I am new to this but if anyone is looking for anything in particular please let me know and I will share!

Cheers1

Reactions: 4 people

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The welcome to Akiba-Online is late but it is not forgotten. Glad to have you here!