Hello World

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

taragang_saru

Jul 15, 2010
After 2 long years, I finally decided to post here. Hopefully it's not too late.

My name is taragang_saru and a constant visitor of this forum. I have to say, the IV torrent and IV download section have been very kind to me this past couple of years and I'm very grateful for that. This site ranks at the very top of my list. Hopefully I can give back something to the community someday.

Until then, hello Akiba.
:hi:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and Welcome

well I am glad you have enjoyed your stay, yes there are many idols out there to keep you busy, long may it continue :tea::tea::tea:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Idolfun, akuma2002, ane-san, coolkevin
Many thanks for the warm welcome.
:yahoo:

Such true words. :tea: Is that Yukorin in your avatar?

we hope to make all our members welcome

Yes it is the treasure, she has always been awesome, it was Yuko that really got me hooked

Miyu is a pretty girl

taragang_saru

Jul 15, 2010
Yukorin is the treasure indeed. She and Nozomi Takeuchi introduced me to the wonderful world of gravure idol. Never turned back ever since.
:tea:

Miyu is a pretty girl

I'm assuming you're talking about the one in my signature, not yours. No offence mate :exhausted: She has been my favourite idol for quite a while now. She is very attractive and a likeable lady in my opinion.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Yukorin is the treasure indeed. She and Nozomi Takeuchi introduced me to the wonderful world of gravure idol. Never turned back ever since.
:tea:

I'm assuming you're talking about the one in my signature, not yours. No offence mate :exhausted: She has been my favourite idol for quite a while now. She is very attractive and a likeable lady in my opinion.

yes I was talking about yours, I want to change my signature, but I am looking a cuter picture, on the same theme

for me I found Race Queens first, and while I was searching more race queens, I then found Shoko Hamada, along with Yuko