Hello to All - こんにちは

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
Hi people,

New here. The board seems very good and active. I am a big fan of Japanese dolls and other Asian girls, so Akiba seems the place to be :D

Arigato !

asian-girl-blows-kiss-gif.gif

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and welcome to our humble abode

plenty for you to look at :cheers:

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
Let me spend one night with her, then I will tell you if she is Korean or Japanese :D From the letters in the background, that's Japanese, and her face seems more Japanese too, but who knows ? If needed I can make gif from any films but it may take time, unless you want something special.

kiss.gif

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
only 1 night, are you nuts, give me lots, need to make sure:cheers:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I used Google image search with that picture and I'm pretty sure she is Korean. I also was before because she looks Korean and not Japanese at all to me.
About the signs in the background: I have to admit that I only can say that these are no Roman letters. But they can be Japanese, Korean or Chinese. And Chinese letters are used by the Japanese as well as by the Korean (also it is very seldom used there).

That's easy: Goo Hara from Kara. For her I even don't need any search. ;)
Unfortunately it seems that Kara is breaking apart. First Nicole Yong-ju Jung left the group, then Kang Ji-young. But even Girl's Generation which was so constant in aspect of their members lost Jessica Jung. But better than Wonder Girls which disbanded more ore less - also the management denies it.

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
You are the experts guys, so I will agree with your judgment. When you watch all these Asian beauties, how can we still waste our time with those fat Western white cows :D

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
You are the experts guys, so I will agree with your judgment. When you watch all these Asian beauties, how can we still waste our time with those fat Western white cows :D
I hope that doesn't mean that all Western girls are cows. I wouldn't agree with that.

They had dreams of spending nights with her and you and google crushed them *sad*
Why did I crush it? They still can proof that Google and I are correct. ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Sorry, I was unfair, I should have say "whales" :D

whales.jpg

Of course not all, yet a lot, it's a global trend anyway :(

http://peoplematter.tv/Obesity/Obesity.htm

We will soon rely on Japaneses to fight that plague, since they are specialized in whaling ;)
Ah, okay. ;) Because there are also Asian / Korean / Japanese girls / women which are more than just chubby.
I have to admit that I don't like my JAV actresses thin. I like the - let's say - more chubby or more curvy ones. :D

Reactions: ShogunXXX

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
a sperm whale has a 3 metre (9 foot) penis, so she might find some pleasure

ShogunXXX

Nov 13, 2014
Really you are not cool with Jenny The Whale, and her daughter is furious right now

021.gif

@shaned: take her please, she is yours now, don't drown in her fat :D