Hello there!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
How are you all doing?

Truth is I signed up for these forums several weeks ago, but up until just recently I wasn't able to post for some reason (account activated and all). Anyway, now that that's sorted itself out and seeing how this place has a nice, helpful environment, I'll probably stay, so nice to meet you all. =)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
and seeing how this place has a , I'll probably stay, so nice to meet you all. =)

I probably wouldn't go as far as to say this is a "nice, helpful environment", more along the lines of a "sexually frustrated and irritable" but there are a few decent souls that hang out here. I hope you are one of them and glad to have you aboard.

Reactions: 1 person

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
I probably wouldn't go as far as to say this is a "nice, helpful environment", more along the lines of a "sexually frustrated and irritable" but there are a few decent souls that hang out here. I hope you are one of them and glad to have you aboard.

Haha, probably got my first impressions from the latter kind, then.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. =)

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Truth is I signed up for these forums several weeks ago, but up until just recently I wasn't able to post for some reason (account activated and all). Anyway, now that that's sorted itself out and seeing how this place has a nice, helpful environment, I'll probably stay, so nice to meet you all. =)

I had the same experience this month. I signed up and wasn't able to post for about a week, but it said that my account is activated. I think this is normal here. Maybe it is that way, because there are several hundred new accounts every day and the activation process isn't able to handle that properly.

Anyway, nice to meet you, too! I hope you will have a lot of fun here. ;)
But don't expect a lot of content besides posts with download links/torrents. There are not that much active threads where people post other things than Pic or Movie DL, as you would expect in a forum with almost one million members and several thousand members online at the same time. But thats ok for me, because at least you don't get drowned in hundreds of useless or uninteresting new threads every day.

So have a good time! :)

Reactions: 2 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hihi: Hello and Welcome

I hope you will enjoy your stay, we try to be as helpful as possible

you was not able to post because of a trial period, so you get used to the rules and the way the board operates

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
you was not able to post because of a trial period, so you get used to the rules and the way the board operates

Thats nice to know! By the way: I forgot to say thanks for the PM you send me some time ago. You were right it was Hotmail at first, but then I changed the mail address, got the activation but still wasn't able to post. So now I know what the reason was!

Maybe someone could put this info into the FAQ or somewhere else on this site or right into the account after activation that you are trail for some days. I think a lot of new members are and will be confused.