Having sex with a girl while she is with her husband/boyfriend

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kessari

May 26, 2015
Speaking of gynecologist scenario which TigerT mentioned , I remember a vid which seem to contain that , only the last segment might be interesting to you

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=1dandy00242/

1dandy00242pl.jpg

Sorry again no SSs , its in heaven now with my hardisk. You guys can play the preview and some SS from the site to get a look. Could be hard to find. But the plus point is , there's Sena Ayumu as school girl. And when she is quite young at that time too. OT a bit , IMO she play school girl the best , when she is older , she still play school girl convincingly. She just too suited for that role.

This vid is a bit different from the usual bad doctor screwing the gynae patient series. Which personally I think is good as the differences make the scenes more plausible. Allow me to explain
Firstly->they are usually acompanied by their husbands/bfs. The h/bfs are around when the doctor fondle with the patients's boobs while the wives/gf produce a very shy uncomfortable face in front of their husband. Well nothing more righteous than feeling up boobs in the name of science eh? :windy:as seen in the cover back page
But they are not around during the gynae examination which make the scenarios more logical. It takes a lot of professional acting to keep cool while pretending u can't a hear a moot while someone fingering or screwing your wife less than a meter away.

2ndly-> There is no actual sex in the movie. But yet this make it more acceptable. Why? The doctor/s ( scenarios depends 1-6 or more doc) are quite perverted , they finger and make the patient cum and wet , then they proceed to take the juice and wet their dicks and jack off...when they about to cum. He will say "I am going to insert some medicine or something" and stick the dick in while he creampie her. Again some ppl might miss the sex in gynae examination with the totally clueless patient. But once again , somehow I really can't subscribe to the fact that the doctor pound her until the entire examination bed become rickety and almost collapse and she got no idea whats happening.

Sena Ayumu scene is the finale if I remember correctly , more than 5 docs? maybe 6 7? anyway i guess all the doctors queue to sign up when they see Sena in school uniform coming for examination. Here where it get real good and bad depending our your pervertness level hehe. Sena got a real good acting skill in showing the shyness and mental discomfort. Well hard to put in to words. Anyway while most of her predecessors have 1-2 cum inside them, the popular Sena is in for a queue. All of the docs came in her and she can't keep it in and farted it out , yep pussy fart. But as good doctors are always prepared for contingencies, they already got a tray waiting to collect all the cum that leaked or farted out >.< here well it get abit extreme for me... then they use a needleless syringe to suck it all up and inject it back in again.

Well anyway only for Sena segment her boyfriend came in when its over and hold her hands and comfort her saying something like its okie or something and she smiles happily... while the camera shows behind the curtain scene of her ravaged puss. So I think only this last segment might fit the theme other then the boobs feeling scene

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
So in short , the husband is cuckold with some sort of subterfuge , trickery or simply taking advantage of a situation sorts. But it should not go the the extreme of the r*** in front of husband genre where the husband is simply punched in the stomach and tied up to watch the taking of the wife. Those list Loleechero posted is more like "giving wife to another person" genre right? which I remember there is one more thread where the husband is usually well aware and consenting and quite turn on by seeing his wife screw by other ppl and plan to "give" her away in some sense?
You got me! I agree its a sub genre. But some are mixed, as from my list, not all husband/BF are consented, and some of them really fits your description. I'll post those list on the other thread too.

The exception are the HJMO series.....
You know, somehow I also don't quite fond of them, but I list it here anyway as the description fits.

But the wives always are enthusiastic , we can't doubt the professionalism of AV actress , amateur or not
that's why I write it 'amateur' in bracket :D. I expect they are, at the best level is 'plausible - amateur'

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I have watched it but decided not to include here as it is not interesting. Husband is aware that his wife is gonna be fucked by massieur and he (husband) voyeurs.
Agree. :( There movie has only positive point: Shiori Tsukada! :D Yessss! ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Watched it. Hm, it would have been more interested if the guy would have stayed by his women, but sleeping or separated by a curtain. But he leaves a few moments after each scene begins. Somehow boring. :( Maybe okay if you're interested in some cuckold action - with some mostly flat chested women. :p ;)

kessari

May 26, 2015
You got me! I agree its a sub genre. But some are mixed, as from my list, not all husband/BF are consented, and some of them really fits your description. I'll post those list on the other thread too.

You know, somehow I also don't quite fond of them, but I list it here anyway as the description fits.

that's why I write it 'amateur' in bracket :D. I expect they are, at the best level is 'plausible - amateur'

ooo yep i like the SDMT / SDMU game series , I think SOD really think of some interesting games where the attraction is the game itself rather like HJMO series where they just answer some silly question or guess a picture wrong , and the expressionless T-1000 series AV actor come out and punish the actress. To be fair even the SDMT and SDMU series , they also got the T-1000 series husband and AV actor. But I really like the idea of the games they play sometimes , and it make up for it. I only hope the husband actors are just as enthusiastic as the wives. Will certainly be checking out some of the SOD titles u posted

kessari

May 26, 2015
Haven seen much recently, at least not that good. The closest I have seen is AOZ-218 , however it still doesn't hit quite the mark on the theme , just that it makes up in other ways.

http://www.apa-av.jp/list_detail/detail_212.html

jk_l.jpg

There is 4-5 actress in this series. Good news are they all quite pretty , and Akemi Horuichi and Ruru Aizawa are in the cast too.

Well bad part is there only light harassment in front of the husband. Seem like the theme of the movie is more on the consecutive creampies.

AP-212-1.jpg ( Lend me your towel pls.. Mine just too small )

AP-212-2.jpg ( Seriously Mr Afro Asian , you need a hair cut if you can't see THAT beside your wife.)

But sadly thats mostly the extent of harassment , towel pulling , exhibition and light touching. But like the quickie insertion AP-176 , the husband leaves for some unknown reason and leave the wife alone. (Wise move dude)
And guess what , the molesters have a gang!! And they all come in.

Here the nasty part , they flip the wife over in an acrobatic position and after the creampies they finger it and those cum flies everywhere..real nasty man.

AP-212.mp4_snapshot_02.26.53_[2015.07.26_13.59.27].jpg ( yep its akemi , but do you even know who you are screwing with that position??)

AP-212-4.jpg ( Ruru Aizawa and they make all the cum drip onto her face , really nasty .... )

Not really full thread theme tbh , the husband(s) only exist for a while. But on a serious note , its really stretching abit if they bang the wife and the husband still remain clueless in same bath. If they can really pull it off , that will really be great!! some kinda of plot to distract the husband nearby in view or the husband taking a bucket shower etc , when the deed done-ed , the husband come back cluelessly.
Oh well for now...its mostly those high expectation theme , then husband leaves. Then it become other regular theme.

Reactions: TigerT

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
SW-329
Do not let this one pass you by guys. Miki Shibuya in particular looks absolutely gorgeous! :hot: No other way to describe her. You won't be disappointed.
they're all gorgeous, seeing as javlibrary doesn't have cast listed, happen to know the other girls names? (especially 2nd/girl in red, for me personally) Thanks!^^

I can't find this movie anywhere,anyone knows where?

JKNK-018 Wife Cuckold-Fucked by a Foreigner When Her Husband Wasn't Looking Yuna Arizaka

jknk00018pl.jpg
damn, did you find this?

anyone? Looks great.

Last edited:

kessari

May 26, 2015
Just came across this title and it happen to be number 5 of a series from LEO

http://www.dmm.co.jp/ppm/video/-/detail/=/cid=125ud00671r

125ud00671rpl.jpg

Sypnosis -
Story is like the subordinate preying on the boss's wife who is Ayumi Shinoda , the twist of these series is the subordinate's wife Reiko Sawamura is into the scheme too. Her face is quite the evil succubus to the angelic helpless Aymui in this show. She seduce the "unwilling boss" and his husband prey on the Aymui. Which in turn end in a dbl swap. The difference between these series and those normal wife swap series is , the boss and his wife seem "unwilling" but powerless . I would grade this as medium neotare.

A few snapshots , sorry about the watermark >.<

(LEO)(UMD-494)-1.jpg Subordinate left , boss up and boss wife Shinoda , happy family in the office. Well thats at the start of the story , theres always something about Ayumi Shinoda when she does a wife part

(LEO)(UMD-494)-2.jpg Reiko the subordinate wife came to ask the boss for a favour I think and start to "repay" for it. The poor boss keep saying no , but at the same time start undressing himself. What a way to insist his chastity.

(LEO)(UMD-494)-3.jpg And Reiko's husband make his move too , of course Ayumi put up a resistance-less struggle JAV style

(LEO)(UMD-494)-4.jpg Dinner together end up in Reiko distracting the boss , while his husband have his way with Ayumi in the kitchen , great husband and wife teamwork

(LEO)(UMD-494)-5.jpg This part is really having the hotz on for me , Reiko evilly jerk off the boss and tell Ayumi to watch. But after....

(LEO)(UMD-494)-6.jpg She cruelly tell Ayumi , she getting a creampie from her husband after the handjob. And she dbl team her husband on Ayumi...nice. And made the boss watch while his husband creampie Ayumi.

Reiko can really act evil hehe..

There is 4 other series , which have similar stories I think but boast quite a cast with Yuna Shina and Eri Hosaka , Yu Kawakami. The actress are quite pretty imo.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hey, is that a watermark, or a Buick?

(May the saints deserve us... I hate the "yellow lines" watermark.)

That was a great post, Kessari; thanks for bringing the movie to our attention, and for putting so much work into your presentation. Indeed, Reiko Sawamura is wonderful when she plays a villain, as wonderful as she is when she plays a victim; she is a terrific actress, and is a welcome addition to any JAV.

Those of you who are intrigued and would like to learn more may get sidetracked by the DVD code featured from the DMM link, UD-671; I guess that's the weirdo "rental" code. Here's what you'd want to focus on, for the series:

UMD-423
UMD-436
UMD-449
UMD-455
UMD-494

This type of plot would be a lot more fun if they'd leave the victim's husband out of it. Just concentrate on the victimhood of the woman, I say. There is another LEO movie, Married Woman Trained to Be a Sex Slave By the Couple Next Door [UMD-496], and the action was entertaining and promising, building up, building up... and then there is the big anti-climactic ending when they bring the husband into the picture.

Hi, Restrepo; I guess you may have traveled to Sougouwiki in the near-two months after you wondered about the girls of "A Young Lady Came to the Hospital to Visit the Patient in the Next Bed Over, But Was Frustrated From Not Being Able to Have Sex With Her Boyfriend..." [SW-329], but if not, it turns out that the women are Hibiki Otsuki, Miyu Aoki and Hikaru Shiina.

Last edited:

bigshow80

Jun 18, 2010
I am not sure if this fits the theme 100% ,but there is a scene where Yuria Ashina is giving blowjob to two men in a bath while the husband/boyfriend(i'm not sure) is trapped outside. He is begging for them to open the door but of course it doesn't happen until the whole scene is finished.
SPRD-704
18sprd704pl.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Looks like poor Yuria Ashina is in trouble with the Yakuza ... again! (Another time was Female Reporter For a Weekly Magazine Got Way Too Deep Investigating For a Dangerous Story and the Yakuza Ended Up Digging Into Her Down There [MOND-003].)

Noticing the photo on SPRD-704's lower-left back cover, I was repelled by the tattoo... but then I thought, she is being victimized by the tattoo-loving Japanese Mafia. Maybe... they forced her to get a tattoo? KINKY! And yet, after checking a couple of sets of thumbs (1 and 2), I don't see a "forced to get a tattoo" scene. So now I'm wondering, what is the idea behind that back cover photograph.

But back to the idea behind this thread...

I refreshed my memory by mainly examining the thread's beginning page, and especially by reading our thread-starter (Tiger T)'s first post, I'm getting the idea that the criteria needs to be husbands/boyfriends who are nearby, but are unaware of their women being taken. (That is, the men are being cuckolded, but unknowingly.) Yet I'm seeing examples that have been presented with the men who are aware of what is going on. I don't know if the latter is allowed, but as with SPRD-704, that other Yakuza movie I mentioned also features a scene where the lady is violated "in front of the husband." (826 MB stream.)

MOND-003.jpg

I presume the sobber at left is a husband or boyfriend, anyway... not having watched MOND-003. Check out the skeleton as part of the set decor.

A working stream for Bigshow80's thoughtful recommendation, Super Genuine Sensual Married Woman Ero Scroll - Wife Rendered a Ho By Yazuka At the Place She Was Vacationing [SPRD-704].

(Suddenly got the brilliant idea to fast-forward the online stream above, and the last scene indeed shows our heroine with the tattoo on her back. Thanks to the gangsters, it looks like she has now become a marked woman.)

You know, I checked out the screen shots for two other movies in preparation for this post, and all three of them featured the horrible "yellow lines" watermark. Is there now no getting away from this monstrosity?

EDIT:
I was looking into Kessari's AP-212 recommendation from above ("Four Cream Pies in a Row From Perverts While Her Ass is in the Air At a Unisex Hot Spring Spa - A Couple Comes to a Hot Spring Spa, Molesters Subject the Inexperienced Young Lady to Nakadashi Four Times Back-to-Back While Her Back's on the Ground, Make Her Gulp Down the Semen That's Collected in Her Pussy to the Point It Overflows!!"; I didn't find these "APACHE" movies to be easy to find reference for; here is the movie's DMM page, but there is no link for the series. I got the idea there were more like it, such as the AP-176 Kessari mentioned), and I ran into [AP-198], or "I Came To A Spa Inn To Make Babies With My Husband...But Then He Got Drunk And Now He's Fast Asleep! And I Calculated My Ovulation Day And Everything...Upset, I Decided To Get A Massage Before I Go To Bed. But During The Massage I Ended Up Getting Really Horny!" The husband appears to be in the dark, so the movie should be up this thread's alley. Starring Kanari Tsubaki, Ai Makise, and Yuka Aoba (along with others), and here's a 1.0 GB stream.

EDIT:
Having discovered attractive actress Shizuka Akiyama, I ran into a nice cuckold scene in Sister Wife Of The Company's Subordinate [UAAU-39], where her husband's boss muscles in while the husband is out cold in the next bed. (The husband's hammy drunken stupor before the bedroom scene may alone be worth the price of admission. 589 MB stream.) Another Shizuka movie does not follow the formula exactly, but some may enjoy the twist; Shizuka becomes so enraptured by her daughter's husband in Cleavage in My Very Own Home... Under the Same Roof As My Wife's Mother [JUX-545], that she makes the rare and aggressive move to intrude his bed while her daughter is sleeping, and being "cuckolded," nearby. (447 MB stream.)

Last edited:
Reactions: vincent_z

kessari

May 26, 2015
Yep the theme of this title falls into an extremely grey area not because the theme itself, but rather the rationale of the theme is in the grey area.

1)Firstly the theme of the movie must not fall into the area of willing wife swap or giving wife away (we have a thread for that) category where the husband is happily and supportively trading swapping or even exhibitionism and giving away wife. But also not those attackers brand style "in front of husband" series where the husband are simply attacked and incapacitated by a punch or tied up , and proceed to force watch the r***. That although match the theme word for word , but just don't hit the spot for some reason... mmmm , too much straight foward forcing on the theme using violence.

That leaves the grey area between this 2 ends. Which means the husband is a "normal" type husband and the wife got screwed in the near vicinity of the husband. The toughness of this grey area is the rational - since the husband is those "normal" type he will stop the act if he knows. Which bring us into other grey areas which include but not limit to
1) Simply not knowing
2) Incapacitated by drugs / sleeping/ alcohol influence
3) Distracted
4) Simply too wimpy to stop (this again is grey as it might border on being violent attackers which again turn off the theme )

Once again I must mentioned again my utter disappointment in natural high "wife quickie" and switch "hospital" series , the build up is good , but with the rest 2/3 of the action becoming a normal 2s lovers frolicking is an utter disappointment.

I pondered on the LEO Boss's wife which I initially thought of posting in the "giving away wife" thread , but then again in the series , the boss doesn't seem to be happily initiating the trade. In fact the twist is that because the bosses got "force seduced" by the evil wives , they becoming "stance weak" to stop his subordinate to from going on his good wife. And the evil wife is there to make sure he is too "distracted" to help the good wife banging. But with the likes of Eri Hosaka forcing upon u , I will give in too hehehe. The boss ain't into the scheme in anyway , nor is he supportive , more like made powerless by the evil wife advances so I can't really place it anywhere except here.

The only way to make it more degenerative evil is that while in all these series the evil wife allow the boss to cum in her in some part, the evil wife should stick to hand job , and mouth or even foot job or normal sex but only letting the husband cum outside but letting her own husband creampie the good wife again and again. That will really be sick as it show that its unequal wife trade where the boss and wife getting the bad end of the deal.

and imo on Bigshow 80 post (I haven watch the movie ) , the part trapped outside (depending on how its done and the setting) intrigue me , its straightforward restraining and punching the husband and forcing him to watch that seem to turn off the spot for me.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I do love a good 'around the corner' scene so thanks for the recommendation for UD-671 (or UMD-494). Always happy to watch Ayumi Shinoda getting a good pounding too. Great review for the movie too kessari.

I do agree with you jugulear on the fact that i don't like it when the husband gets involved. It just takes away from the 'naughtiness' factor as cheating is always more taboo, especially done in the vicinity of the husband which is why i enjoy 'around the corner' or 'under the table' scenes.

From the OP it definitely seems that he is asking for movies where the husband is nearby, but kept unaware of the situation.

I haven't watched Yuria Ashina in a while so definitely going to find SPRD-704 when i get a chance. The fact the Yakuza boss is a fat slob is a major plus, heh heh!

Reactions: CodeGeek

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
It's a shame they haven't taken the opportunity to get some under the table stuff going on but good father in law action so i'm in. :D

I'm still annoyed GIGL-186 wasn't released. The links seemed to get it mixed up with GIGL-187 so that was a bit of a kick in the teeth. I may have to get it from R18 eventually as it's one i want to see for sure.

h_860gigl186pl.jpg

I hope we do get to see GIGL-211 though. :rolleyes:

h_860gigl211pl.jpg

I'm sure that's Ayumi Shinoda on the cover getting groped around the corner from her husband. Should be a very sexy watch. :D

Reactions: CodeGeek

kessari

May 26, 2015
Ehh... actually from the small back cover I think GIGL-211 is the compilation from the boss wife series , the UD-671 I posted earlier.
From clockwise starting from left , that is the 5th which I have posted earlier on UD-671 , the next with Yuna Shina I think is the 4th ,followed by the bottom right is 1st of the series , and bottom left 2nd of the series , I can't really remember the codes but jug have posted the entire series real product codes. Series 3 seem to be left out from the back cover or might be just not enough space >.<

hehe all these though ended in the finale with boss husband into the action too , so u guys might be disappointed , but the compilation might omit it =D