have you tried rara's weight loss program? [... or, who do da kudou?]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
if you too do da kudou, then you know what separates it from all those other new year’s resolution diets that are being flogged on tv right now: namely, that rara’s works. it appears that toward the end of her career as haru itou, she began reducing and ultimately shed an estimated 4-5 kilos which she has kept off for over a year now. that’s a tremendous amount of weight for a card-carrying member of the lullaby league. during 2020, she did a series of videos in the emoi line of sodcreate. [i believe there are still working torrents for all of them as of this posting.] then, after a five month hiatus in early 2021, she came back gangbusters as the thin new kudou. what’s more, i believe she has continued to lose weight throughout 2021. here are two screenshots from emoi-020 made in august 2020, and two others from ibw-854 taken 15 months later, in more or less the same poses for the purposes of comparison.

02.png
03 rara kudou ibw-854 thin.png
05.png
06.png

these aren’t k-tribe hatchet jobs. they are representative of how she really looked. she went from chunky monkey to skinny minnie in the space of about nine months, continued her regime, and now seems to be pulling a karen carpenter on us. each passing day, there’s less of her to fuck.

the only question (at least for all you overweight wankers out there) is “just where can i sign up for the rara kudou diet plan?”. for better or worse, the answer is close at hand. it’s down there in your shorts. you eat sperm… and almost nothing else. the occasional noodle, perhaps. for some of you, this might be something of an acquired taste. i suggest starting with your own little hoard and then branching out as the diet sets in. depending on who you are, that may be difficult. rara seems to have no problem getting all the sperm she wants. but you? you may have to cultivate a new set of friends. maybe not.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
for those of you who do da kudou, you might be interested in this english-japanese interview with rara [lala, lara, rala] posted on youtube. she actually musters up a few sentences of intelligible english. and while we don’t hear “shakespeare for a thousand, ken”, it’s more than your average jav star is usually willing to utter. she invites you to check out her pantheon account. she also gets embarrassed describing (albeit in japanese) 20 continuous creampies she received in a video. i find that rather refreshing.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
bro, I've seen this with Hikaru Minatsuki. She is one of the actresses that I followed extensively where I noticed certain actress crank out so much work.

dvdms00277jp-13.jpg

1dandy00641jp-3.jpg

you can see her plump face wasnt fat or anything, she took a little break and came back with a skinnier face and super slim body

1nyh00044jp-10.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s