HAVD-638

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I see "Excited At The Painful Crying Face of the Half Drowning Woman Model" [HAVD-638] stars... The Swimming Pool! I have added it to the list.

What would you call someone who steals valuables from your home and sells them? "A crook." Sites like JavAkiba take copyrighted property in order to directly benefit financially, and it would be wrong to patronize them. (Not that what we are doing is exactly principled either, but at least most of us draw the line at blatantly making money ... in the holy name of "file sharing.")

Those who have come across Casshern2's posts can detect what a very good-hearted soul he is, and will you just look at the way he has demonstrated his wonderful kindness. Now it would be ridiculous to expect him to upload twice, since uploading takes more time than downloading (and downloading takes plenty enough time, at least in my experience), and naturally he is singling out Ryushare because of Akiba-Online's rule for new downloads (unless he has an Ryushare premium account which may make his uploading easier, perhaps), but I think if he puts the rare movie up in this section, where almost anything goes, that rule will be overridden. A friendly filehoster such as Hotfile, Depositfiles, Bitshare - or best, Mega - will allow for others without Ryushare premium accounts to far more easily get their greedy hands on the movie, as well. (EDIT: Oh! Re-reading the above, looks like Casshern2 was planning on putting his package here anyway... maybe he will re-think the Ryushare.)

Last edited by a moderator:

kelly23

Feb 16, 2012
I see "Excited At The Painful Crying Face of the Half Drowning Woman Model" [HAVD-638] stars... The Swimming Pool! I have added it to the list.

What would you call someone who steals valuables from your home and sells them? "A crook." Sites like JavAkiba take copyrighted property in order to directly benefit financially, and it would be wrong to patronize them. (Not that what we are doing is exactly principled either, but at least most of us draw the line at blatantly making money ... in the holy name of "file sharing.")

Those who have come across Casshern2's posts can detect what a very good-hearted soul he is, and will you just look at the way he has demonstrated his wonderful kindness. Now it would be ridiculous to expect him to upload twice, since uploading takes more time than downloading (and downloading takes plenty enough time, at least in my experience), and naturally he is singling out Ryushare because of Akiba-Online's rule for new downloads (unless he has an Ryushare premium account which may make his uploading easier, perhaps), but I think if he puts the rare movie up in this section, where almost anything goes, that rule will be overridden. A friendly filehoster such as Hotfile, Depositfiles, Bitshare - or best, Mega - will allow for others without Ryushare premium accounts to far more easily get their greedy hands on the movie, as well. (EDIT: Oh! Re-reading the above, looks like Casshern2 was planning on putting his package here anyway... maybe he will re-think the Ryushare.)

OK I looked page and you only got name and screen shot no download link.
Do you have or really or not?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
OK I looked page and you only got name and screen shot no download link.
Do you have or really or not?

jugulear does an EXCELLENT job of posting reviews and his famous painless downloads when available. Take the time to read a few of his posts. Always enlightening, entertaining and usually thought provoking. Great member of the community.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Alas...I only have a Ryushare premium. My means to purchase Hotfile and Rapidshare are gone. Yes, because I wanted things from this site and others some time back. So I hear now Ryushare only allows downloads via Premium? Is that true?

@kelly23 - I have the title RARed up and I'm uploading now. I will post the links when all is done.

@jugulear - You are too kind, my friend!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Okay, I've been slapped on the wrist a couple of times for slightly violating the rules that I should have read. So, I've decided to place a link here to where it really goes. The Downloads section. As I said Ryushare I'm used to, Mega I'm not. Have no idea how long those will stay up OR if I did it right OR if you can get to them as a free user. But since jugulear mentioned it I sent them up as I trust his judgement. :) So when you get to the links take your pick.

HAVD-638 ---> http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1243289

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Brrrrr! Just felt a chill... is it Mr. Freeze? No, hold on, Mr. Freeze is a bad guy, so Casshern2 should not be reminding me of him, but Casshern2 is just too cool! He went through the uploading torture not once, but twice - keeping the free downloaders in mind. (Ryushare allows downloads for non-Premium users as well, yet making sure the going is so slow, you will ask, Ryucrazy? Mega rose out of Megaupload's ashes, and they provide unusual respect for the small fry, in this age of tricky filehosters.)

So what kind of a person takes time out of his or her busy schedule to help out one in need? Wait, I'm now beginning to sweat a little... is it the Human Torch? No, it's Casshern2, and his damned warm heart!

EDIT: Member Kelly23 subsequently added the two posts below, saying that he cannot download Ryushare premium; did he not check that Casshern's Ryushare links are accessible for anyone? He also pleaded for a Hotfile alternative... did he not notice Casshern's wonderful non-Ryushare alternative, Mega? Ahhhhh, Kelly23, Kelly23, Kelly23...

kelly23

Feb 16, 2012
Alas...I only have a Ryushare premium. My means to purchase Hotfile and Rapidshare are gone. Yes, because I wanted things from this site and others some time back. So I hear now Ryushare only allows downloads via Premium? Is that true?

@kelly23 - I have the title RARed up and I'm uploading now. I will post the links when all is done.

No
Ryushare has free dowloads ass well. I do not have premium ryushare if you upload from premium i can't download it.
hotfile allows 400mb files as free user. if you got hotfile account still just not premium one you can still upload 400mb parts. can you please divide it into 300 or 400mb RARs and add to hotfile?
cuz i am tellibg you i can't download ryushre premium at all :( i download only free and i don't see a reason to buy 30 days membership for 1 file no offence please
if you can do hotfile be greatly appritiated.

kelly23

Feb 16, 2012

NO
Ryushre allows free downloads if you upload as free member or make it possible to downloaded by free members. But I guess you need loyaltys and i cannot download premium ryushare
can you please add just this once to free hotfile/
if you got an account here which is registered but not premium you can add files till 400mb each. if you can aDD it to hotfile would be greatly appritiated.
I am sorry i cannot buy ryushare premium for just 1 file :(
please answer ty

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
NO
Ryushre allows free downloads if you upload as free member or make it possible to downloaded by free members. But I guess you need loyaltys and i cannot download premium ryushare
can you please add just this once to free hotfile/
if you got an account here which is registered but not premium you can add files till 400mb each. if you can aDD it to hotfile would be greatly appritiated.
I am sorry i cannot buy ryushare premium for just 1 file :(
please answer ty

Don't know what to tell you, kelly23. Have you at least tried to download from the Ryushare links? As you can see below I have my account set for up to 400MB for free members. Unless Ryushare isn't honoring that OR I'm not setting it correctly somehow, I have no other alternative for you as I also uploaded MEGA.

attachment.php

EDIT: Did you mean "loyaltys" as in money for downloads from Ryushare? Well...I guess that's a blanket assumption and I probably shouldn't blame you. But the reality is I purchased a Ryushare Premium account some time ago so that I could get my hands on some things I just had to have and couldn't get otherwise. I keep it for that reason. To date I've only uploaded two titles, including the one you were looking for. So to put your mind at ease, if that's what you meant, that's not why I uploaded as a Premium member. Hope you can use the links.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Brrrrr! Just felt a chill... is it Mr. Freeze? No, hold on, Mr. Freeze is a bad guy, so Casshern2 should not be reminding me of him, but Casshern2 is just too cool! He went through the uploading torture not once, but twice - keeping the free downloaders in mind. (Ryushare allows downloads for non-Premium users as well, yet making sure the going is so slow, you will ask, Ryucrazy? Mega rose out of Megaupload's ashes, and they provide unusual respect for the small fry, in this age of tricky filehosters.)

So what kind of a person takes time out of his or her busy schedule to help out one in need? Wait, I'm now beginning to sweat a little... is it the Human Torch? No, it's Casshern2, and his damned warm heart!

EDIT: Member Kelly23 subsequently added the two posts below, saying that he cannot download Ryushare premium; did he not check that Casshern's Ryushare links are accessible for anyone? He also pleaded for a Hotfile alternative... did he not notice Casshern's wonderful non-Ryushare alternative, Mega? Ahhhhh, Kelly23, Kelly23, Kelly23...

Haha! jugulear your commentary is always the best! I'm the kind that doesn't mind helping when I can, I guess. I've been fortunate to be a member of this fine community and I've found some gems once or twice that had always eluded me. Giving back in any little way is never a bad thing.

kelly23

Feb 16, 2012
I downloaded from MEGA links. Ryushare gave some error even after i did captcha right they said it was wrong and said 1h 30min to wait to next attemp and then page refreshed to... Premium purchase. I had this before.
When I said about loyalty I didn't meant it as insult I am BAD with words :(
I seen dozens of sites with fake files. I bought ruyshare premium once before only to find out that files on the site were all fake.
I asked on another forum and they said it is popular way to earn money as each premium download gives the uploader some credits towards premium or some few cents per download.
So when you said premium I thought I tell you I cannot download premium as no premium account. More then once before people refused to upload a file to be downloaded for free tell me they would loose money and I was told to go away and I must say wording was less then pleasant. I was even banned from forum once just for asking an uploaded to none-premium download. Site was who was biggest uploader was so furious I was banned for 500 years. That was text in e-mail. That basically said 500 years ban should be enought time for me to depart this world...
So if I upsetted you please accept my apology.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I downloaded from MEGA links. Ryushare gave some error even after i did captcha right they said it was wrong and said 1h 30min to wait to next attemp and then page refreshed to... Premium purchase. I had this before.
When I said about loyalty I didn't meant it as insult I am BAD with words :(
I seen dozens of sites with fake files. I bought ruyshare premium once before only to find out that files on the site were all fake.
I asked on another forum and they said it is popular way to earn money as each premium download gives the uploader some credits towards premium or some few cents per download.
So when you said premium I thought I tell you I cannot download premium as no premium account. More then once before people refused to upload a file to be downloaded for free tell me they would loose money and I was told to go away and I must say wording was less then pleasant. I was even banned from forum once just for asking an uploaded to none-premium download. Site was who was biggest uploader was so furious I was banned for 500 years. That was text in e-mail. That basically said 500 years ban should be enought time for me to depart this world...
So if I upsetted you please accept my apology.

kelly23 no worries, friend. I didn't take offense, I was just trying to explain away any idea you may have had as to why I was using Ryushare. Not too happy that free users may have problems getting this title. Oh well, can't control it all. I'm VERY glad you were able to use the MEGA links. Glad they work. Anyway, hope you like the title. Like I had said the quality isn't as great as all the other things you can find here.

:dizzy: