Has AD Haruna (ハルナ) ever participate in her own movies?

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
I remember Haruna's early videos. There was a lot of speculation about her on the old SOD BBS (where she began her career). She never did more than what you guys are seeing in the old screen shots. She would wear a strap-on, that was about it. Never got completely naked, which was kind of sexy.

She appeared in some videos where she "molested" some actresses while on the set, I think there were maybe two or three of those. Then she was "AD Haruna" and it was what inspired the kiss battle series.

I got rid of these long ago, so don't ask me to post a rip.

After she left SOD, the only thing we see of her on camera is her hand holding the vibrator. Does she even put fingers in anymore the way she used to? Ah, the old days of lesbian AV.

The spontaneity, or at least the semblance of it, was what made those early scenes she did work well. There's really nothing like it these days.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/03/17/female-av-directors-in-japan/ Brief statement from Haruna, echoes what I'd known, she is not gay or bi.

Chie Sugawara was not a performer, in that she didn't have any sexual contact on camera. The most she did was talk to the women in the DK series. She started as an AD, then director then became president of SOD at one point (she has since retired/was forced out). Also not gay, as some believed back in the day.

There have been several ex-performers who tried their hand at directing. Miu (who worked briefly in the US) was one, probably a familiar face to rezu AV fans. I think Shoko Mikami tried a couple of videos before retiring. While Misaki has done some fine work, after all these years I don't think female directors have any inherent advantage in making lesbian vids. That is, unless someone picks up on what Haruna did in those early days.

Reactions: jugulear