機巧少女は傷つかない Unbreakable Machine Doll 1-12+SP Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip 720p 8bit]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I actually watched a different copy but overall this one is sure to be better, it also includes the specials so I will at least download those from this myself. This is based on a light novel series however and only covers the first three novels. This is one of those anime that just leaves one wishing there was more. The fanservice is light but very consistent, the action is good and the story is interesting and original. I would not put this anime in the "great" category but I thought it was pretty good.
Update: The OVAs included were excellent (expected fanservice and recieved it as well). They won't mean that much if you haven't seen the series but are a very good addition to it.
unbreakable-machine-doll-wallpaper-2.png

Plot Summary: It is the early 20th century, and Raishin Akabane is a student puppeteer from Japan, who has come to the Walpurgis Royal Academy of Machine Arts in England to study the emerging field of Machinart: a combination of magic and technology with military applications. He is accompanied by a girl named Yaya, who is actually his Automaton: a living machine doll powered by magical circuits specialized in hand-to-hand combat. In the Academy, there is a combat tournament exclusive to the Top 100 students and their automata, to decide who shall be bestowed with the title of "Wiseman", the greatest puppeteer.
unbreakable-machine-doll-2768539.jpg

Size: 8.02 GB
Original run: 15 September 2013 — 23 December 2013
Episodes count: 12
Director: Yoshimoto Kinji
Studio: Lerche
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English
Original Uploader: cornbreadman

201310151215560000.jpg

VIDEO
- Video Source: BD-J
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC
- Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
- Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
- Codec: AAC
- Track 1: English: 5.1ch
- Track 2: Japanese: Stereo
- Track 3: English Commentary (Eps 1 & 12)

SUBTITLES
- Track 1: English Signs/Songs
- Track 2: English Subtitles

EXTRAS
- 6 BD Specials (Dual Audio)

Attachments

• [kickass.to]cbm.unbreakable.machine.doll.1.12.sp.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    22.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited: