マケン姫っ! Maken-ki! 1-12+OVA Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip-720p-8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I have just started watching this so I can only say I like it so far and the fanservice is agreeable. The video quality is very good, which is expected of cornbreadman, and this is the best seeded torrent of the series I found...of which there were not many. I always look though, to try to share the best of the best here. Sometimes I may fail but if you like anime with fanservice and lots of sexy animated dolls, give this a try.
Maken-Ki-Two.png

Description: * Based on a manga by [Takeda Hiromitsu] formerly serialised in Dragon Age Pure, but moved to [Gekkan Dragon Age] when the magazine was cancelled. [Ooyama Takeru], a mostly normal yet perverted guy, enrols into Tenbi Gakuen — once an all-girls school now turned into a co-ed school. Unbeknownst to him, the only students admitted are those who are able to control a source of energy found in all living things called Element, and thus can use magical artefacts called Maken, giving the users specific and varied abilities.

maken-ki-05.jpg

VIDEO
Video Source: BD-J & BD-NA
Video Codec: H.264/AVC
Video Resolution: 1280x720p HD (16:9)
Video FPS: 23.976

AUDIO
Codec: AAC
Track 1: English: 5.1ch
Track 2: Japanese: Stereo

SUBTITLES
Track 1: English Signs/Songs
Track 2: English Subtitles

EXTRAS
English Commentary
Maken-ki!_Secret_Training shorts 1-6

NOTES
Episode 13 is the OVA.

Maken Ki 2.png
Director: Oohata Kouichi
Original run: 05 October 2011 — 21 December 2011
Size: 7.55 GB
Original Uploader: cornbreadman
  • Languages: English , Japanese
  • Subtitles: English

Attachments

• [kickass.to]cbm.maken.ki.1.12.ova.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,362

byrondb

Feb 13, 2011
Thank you very much. I am enjoying this. Any other recommendations based on this series? This one is really great!

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Thank you very much. I am enjoying this. Any other recommendations based on this series? This one is really great!

Yeah, loved this one myself. But tastes differ so much based on so little it is hard for me to reccomend anything without at least knowing what it was you liked about this. If it is the fanservice then you might try the Ikki Tousen series or the Queens Blade series, although both are just great animes in their own right. They just completed airing a 10 episode sequel to this series (Maken-Ki! Two) but it is only availble subbed as of right now, so I haven't watched it. You might like the High School DxD series and I have to suggest to anyone We Without Wings but that anime isn't similar to this at all. Maybe Majikoi - Oh! Samurai Girls, Girls Bravo, definetly Sekirei, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero .....well the list goes on and on. I rarely post anime I don't like but I kinda like a lot.

byrondb

Feb 13, 2011
Yeah, loved this one myself. But tastes differ so much based on so little it is hard for me to reccomend anything without at least knowing what it was you liked about this. If it is the fanservice then you might try the Ikki Tousen series or the Queens Blade series, although both are just great animes in their own right. They just completed airing a 10 episode sequel to this series (Maken-Ki! Two) but it is only availble subbed as of right now, so I haven't watched it. You might like the High School DxD series and I have to suggest to anyone We Without Wings but that anime isn't similar to this at all. Maybe Majikoi - Oh! Samurai Girls, Girls Bravo, definetly Sekirei, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero .....well the list goes on and on. I rarely post anime I don't like but I kinda like a lot.
Thanks man!

Reactions: Ceewan