Gripe of the month

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
So thanks to @kessari I have another gripe:)

Fake settings... I mean settings so fake it hurts the eyes lol:cool: for me at least.

Chikan scenes or movies.
In the past, and my knowledge is limited on the subject, it seemed chikan or trains scenes
were actually films in real situations.

Given the changes in Japanese people attitudes, culture, laws, and economic this was never
going to last. How they did it is still a mystery to me but it went on for years.

Now, the scenes are totally unrealistic and its not even convincing.
Some scenes utilized it well enough but for me, that's a low percentage. Very unconvincing.

The seatings, the area, the lights, all of it looks so fake.
In fact, most scenes involving "transport" looks fake nowadays.

But that's many scenes in JAV now that are so fake that once were used in real
settings including some hospital scenes, dental offices, etc

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021
My current (but frequently other times too) is with Javlibrary, though not so much with the site only but especially some of the link posters.

The site usually has two spaces for new releases or anywhere else, one for SD and another HD/4ks. Only when you click on each thread the contents are exactly the same. Perhaps not with every one of them, but most. That means when you look for the HD you have to go through pages of SD releases, before coming to a proper HD. And then some of the links aren't even accurate. Today I clicked on one which was ´clearly named as HD, but when the file came down, it was an SD...

I sort of exempted Javlibrary from blame, but not fully. Because they should have an editor/watchdog that stopped posters from making a mockery of the site.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Fake sweat. I don't know why they bother, it's always so obvious that they just sprinkled water on them. Seen this in other movies but watching BBAN-400 right now, and there was a cut in the scene and suddenly there's just random water droplets on their bodies. Really pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
I find it hard to find "softcore" content for the actress I like...
What I mean by this is movie like what rebecca / aircontrol does, where it's usually just the girl showing her asset in nice location.
I really enjoy this kind of movies, but I also find the quality varies from one actress to another, some shake their tidies nicely while other just lie around and barely move

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
My current (but frequently other times too) is with Javlibrary, though not so much with the site only but especially some of the link posters.

The site usually has two spaces for new releases or anywhere else, one for SD and another HD/4ks. Only when you click on each thread the contents are exactly the same. Perhaps not with every one of them, but most. That means when you look for the HD you have to go through pages of SD releases, before coming to a proper HD. And then some of the links aren't even accurate. Today I clicked on one which was ´clearly named as HD, but when the file came down, it was an SD...

I sort of exempted Javlibrary from blame, but not fully. Because they should have an editor/watchdog that stopped posters from making a mockery of the site.
Yup, I noticed this forever. In this day and age, they could do better.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Fake sweat. I don't know why they bother, it's always so obvious that they just sprinkled water on them. Seen this in other movies but watching BBAN-400 right now, and there was a cut in the scene and suddenly there's just random water droplets on their bodies. Really pointless.
Honestly, I noticed it but it never bother me much. You are right, you can easily notice it because it's beaded on the skin.
Sometimes they add too much water and the JAV girls look like they went swimming:hehe:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
If I had shared this grip before please fo:)rgive me.
I hate actors who are constantly in "every" movie. Because of the shortage or studio.

This actor is sooo painful to my eyes that I didn't even want to screenshot...
but I did for clarity.
I know his name but I refuse to write it because I hate his face lol.

actorihate.jpg

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
If I had shared this grip before please fo:)rgive me.
I hate actors who are constantly in "every" movie. Because of the shortage or studio.

This actor is sooo painful to my eyes that I didn't even want to screenshot...
but I did for clarity.
I know his name but I refuse to write it because I hate his face lol.

View attachment 3482825
Thats a true level of a dislike i can understand

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Here's another gripe that I am sure that is universal!
Grips about the covers of the JAV.
Covers on JAV is to 1) Get us excited and makes us want to see the movie. and 2) Tell us what
the movie is about and 3) Tell us the actress(es) we can't wait to see.
But...
My gripe is the covers is sometimes covering things not in the movie.
For example, you see the actress in a swimsuit. So you expect to see that in the movie. Right?
Wrong! It's not in the movie.
Another example, you see a sex position of the actress on the cover and you expect to see it.
Right???
Wrong! It's not in the movie.
Things like that is the GRIPE about covers.

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021
JAv is fiction. It's not meant to be realistic. It's meant to excite you and get your imagination going. So if you see a beautful women with lots of sweat on her body and in her hair, it will either excite or it won't. I'm thinking it will for the majority of Jav viewers, because it's a popular and recurring theme. If they saw through it like you have, it wouldn't work.