Gripe of the month

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Or even worse, outside scenes where the whole screen is pixelated or blurred except for a tiny bit where the actress is.

Micheal3799

Aug 9, 2022
I know I said I'll leave you alone to grumble in here, but before I go...where are the slurs? Find me one slur in my post. I have to ask. Note that none of my posts are edited.

Well, I'll leave it to the mods. I don't feel like this is worth any more of my the trouble to even reason with you.
come back pls

kessari

May 26, 2015
My gripe:
I've come to accept censored genital videos as just how it is, however...
1) Videos that also censor the faces of the guys-why? Why all the additional pixelizing?
2) Videos that include actors holding books/magazines/etc. that are censored-why? Why not have standard fake props so there isn't so much pixelizing all over the place?
i can understand why sometimes heads gotto pixelated , like those 30-40yr old wearing kindie cap and backpack "shota" to a 20+ mom AVs . Those are definitely "mandatory" man. That's so weird :D
I think the issues are some AV actors are too well "used" and recognizable. Usually those short compilations like mom/kid , sis/bro , chikan , they just pixel him out or else its like , hey the same uncle "kid" , same bro , same chikan again?

I don't understand product placement too. I see korean variety show , they take great pains to black tape out any product not officially endorsed worn by performers like t-shirts or shoes with brand. Izzit liable to showcase a product without endorsements? Will you get sued?
Or even worse, outside scenes where the whole screen is pixelated or blurred except for a tiny bit where the actress is.
And the most impt part of the "tiny bit where the actress is" also pixelated. This is actually so painfully dumb that it actually become comical

kessari

May 26, 2015
My new gripe.
Aphrodisiac or in japanese 媚薬
Yes this miracle drug turn even the most unwilling into willing sluts. It used to be a genre of its own like time stop or the theme of an investigator type AV where a criminal organization researching this miracle drug.
But now every genre use this magic drug.
Like "EVERY"
While I am okie with characters genre Wife, FIL,gf,MIL , family Mom/daughter/sis, schoolgirl, teacher , investigators , nurse/doc you can think the list go onz, having 媚薬 theme, now all other action genre seem to have 媚薬 theme. esp NC theme
Chikan , hated boss , hated FIL , hated "whoever you named", the dirtiest garbage neighbour uncle next door , give them a few drop of this , they get the bang of your life.
Even the unwilling housewife with so much sub cat like town hall , outing and neighbour etc. Seem like the 媚薬 is a shortcut lazy story telling to end the story in a slutty finale.

And the most funny trend I notice now is any non-compilation main theme with sleep sex must end with 媚薬 too.
From the recent
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javme5rk3e
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javme5rbyi
ipzz244ps.jpg
waaa349ps.jpg

https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javme5rb7m
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javme2ll7q
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javmemdc64

Not sure why you need to drug the women to sleep when you can drug them into become a full slut ready even for M+/F gangbang. Yep my gripe is this 媚薬 seem to be some lazy ass story telling. When I see 媚薬 ending , the producer must be " I don't know how to end or finish the story" , but heck "go the put a few drops in her mouth" and slut scene time finale.

Reactions: Taako and mei2

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
My new gripe.

Not sure why you need to drug the women to sleep when you can drug them into become a full slut ready even for M+/F gangbang. Yep my gripe is this 媚薬 seem to be some lazy ass story telling. When I see 媚薬 ending , the producer must be " I don't know how to end or finish the story" , but heck "go the put a few drops in her mouth" and slut scene time finale.

I'm in the same boat. I don't understand the drug or sleep sex themes.

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
My gripe:
1) Videos that also censor the faces of the guys-why? Why all the additional pixelizing?
2) Videos that include actors holding books/magazines/etc. that are censored-why? Why not have standard fake props so there isn't so much pixelizing all over the place?
I think the Japanese laws and the Japanese business man mentality wants perfection and no
interruptions to the final product. So... censor everything mangas, newspapers, ads, etc:D
Honestly, I believe its the software and a/v artists.

Reactions: ToastFrench

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I'm in the same boat. I don't understand the drug or sleep sex theme

i can understand why sometimes heads gotto pixelated , like those 30-40yr old wearing kindie cap and backpack "shota" to a 20+ mom AVs . Those are definitely "mandatory" man. That's so weird :D
I think the issues are some AV actors are too well "used" and recognizable. Usually those short compilations like mom/kid , sis/bro , chikan , they just pixel him out or else its like , hey the same uncle "kid" , same bro , same chikan again?
I felt for a long time both of these are true. Especially the "shotas".
Most of those actors aged badly. They need to be censored.

Far as "recognizable" months ago, I asked in the Tutorial section on Akiba Online about
a way to decensor. That led me to censoring because I was tired of seeing an actor.

The quickest, easiest way... not watch the movies he appears but...
it became clear he appears in many SOD movies that I wanted to see for certain actresses.
This is why I start censoring when he appears.
It's annoying but works for me.
I don't understand product placement too. I see korean variety show , they take great pains to black tape out any product not officially endorsed worn by performers like t-shirts or shoes with brand. Izzit liable to showcase a product without endorsements? Will you get sued?
Most likely they would have to pay, change the scenes, or get sued.
I can understand why they do it from a business perspective.
And the most impt part of the "tiny bit where the actress is" also pixelated. This is actually so painfully dumb that it actually become comical
I guess the focus is on the main actress? I don't know to be honest.
Could be the other actress request it?

Reactions: mei2

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
My new gripe.
Aphrodisiac or in japanese 媚薬
Yes this miracle drug turn even the most unwilling into willing sluts. It used to be a genre of its own like time stop or the theme of an investigator type AV where a criminal organization researching this miracle drug.
But now every genre use this magic drug.
Like "EVERY"
While I am okie with characters genre Wife, FIL,gf,MIL , family Mom/daughter/sis, schoolgirl, teacher , investigators , nurse/doc you can think the list go onz, having 媚薬 theme, now all other action genre seem to have 媚薬 theme. esp NC theme
Chikan , hated boss , hated FIL , hated "whoever you named", the dirtiest garbage neighbour uncle next door , give them a few drop of this , they get the bang of your life.
Even the unwilling housewife with so much sub cat like town hall , outing and neighbour etc. Seem like the 媚薬 is a shortcut lazy story telling to end the story in a slutty finale.
It only works for me in the investigators series or bullies.

It is annoying when suddenly the drug appears and the victim is under control
like r*ape or blackmail. Why the drug? Make her slutty? I guess but seems useless.

Use it on teacher, classmate, your mom/sis/aunt, or next door neighbor
after you blackmail them? What???
Makes no sense.

And honesty, most actresses can not act well as "drug sluts" meaning...
they move like the body is itchy and they make lots of annoying noises:)

ToastFrench

Jan 8, 2022
This, to me, is the oddest part of some aphrodisiac-based plots, especially for some reason with the "father doses drink of visiting tutor" storylines.
If you are going to fake the effects of a mythical aphrodisiac, why make them weirdly itchy and uncomfortable and sensitive to touch but not aroused?
Why not make them, you know, the unwilling seductive aggressor or something? It's a fake drug! You can do anything!
(And another vote for the 'sleep' gripe-just don't find any appeal in that genre, but YMMV)

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
I
My gripe:
think its supposed to give a sense of *cough* “realism” cough … that and props cost money and time lol

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
It only works for me in the investigators series or bullies.

It is annoying when suddenly the drug appears and the victim is under control
like r*ape or blackmail. Why the drug? Make her slutty? I guess but seems useless.

Use it on teacher, classmate, your mom/sis/aunt, or next door neighbor
after you blackmail them? What???
Makes no sense.

I think its sad when used in a r*** film it’s kinda of like whats the point if she just “likes it” i wanna see this bitch scream or at the very least completely unnerved. I wanna see tears and regret , i wanna hear the primal grunts of both parties. She fights her voice trying to play tough while the other goes just fully animal and just goes in like a savage no words no bs. just a chick getting nailed hard from the back ( none of that cowgirl missionary nonsense)

I hate chikan videos with this whole drug thing. It’s stupid and ruins sn already s genre where suspension of disbelief is kinda already tested. The only reason i put up with it in my chikan jav is that they usually get blown out from behind so.. it kinda works for me lol. The magic drug thing It really does only work in s secret investigator or super heroine.

Yeah that last part for sure. i mean i dont know the rate of which drugs are done in japan or Asia for that matter(or care) but i dont think too many understand what its like to be under the influence other than alcohol so they just kinda act primal i guess lol.

• Haha

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022

Pretty much this here but most see right through this shit so its kinda dumb and pointless imo. And yeah I never understood why censoring the while fucking outside is ever a good idea but maybe the location is also over used or worse can’t film there and can’t show location

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Pretty much this here but most see right through this shit so its kinda dumb and pointless imo. And yeah I never understood why censoring the while fucking outside is ever a good idea but maybe the location is also over used or worse can’t film there and can’t show location

I imagine a lot of businesses and residential neighborhoods don't exactly want their locale associated with sexual violence at worst and sex work at best.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I got this gripe from something that @asianbooblover said in my JAV vs. Reality thread:)

If there was a Top list of gripes, this one has to be on the list...
"Under the table" blow jobs or clitoris licking with family/friends/ at the table:mad:

So annoying and so unbelievable.

I have sat and eaten at many tables for dining. And no way this is possible UNLESS....
-The table is the size of the room.
-Everyone was seated a certain distance from each other.
-The table was cover with sheet, and the volume in the room is somewhat loud.

But...
In JAV, none of that is used.

-The tables are usually small with four people.

-Someone drops tableware like chopsticks.

-Person goes under the table for over 5-10 mins.

-Make loud slurp noises... very very loud.
I don't know maybe they eating sushi under there.:rolleyes:

-No one at the table says anything or hear anything. Nothing.
It's like "under the table" is it's own world lol

Every time I see the dinner scene, I know what's going to happen and I get triggered.
It's not even sexy.

It's Jav 'filler scene' like vibrators scenes that suddenly appears for no reason but to
fill time. Both of which, goes on longer than it should.

So annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godhand13

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Taako- thanks for the mention..I realize this all just basically male fantasy, but come on...no one notices the female under the table for possibly several minutes...haha​

• Haha

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

Taako- thanks for the mention..I realize this all just basically male fantasy, but come on...no one notices the female under the table for possibly several minutes...haha​

Right. And the character announces they dropped something. So... they all know lol

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Another gripe I have.
I call it the "wet hand scene"
Really it's such a weird, annoying scene that goes on too long.

Basically the guy is 'fingering' the actress. Only it looks like he's using all his fingers...

So the guy is moving his fingers at Mach 2... so he can "masturbate" or "finger" the girl and....

This scene to me is so cringe...not sexy...not hot... maybe painful to the woman after a certain time...

The girl is squirting while he does it so... it's a messy scene.
Perhaps if he slow it down, it could be erotic.
But its such a fake orgasm scene and ruins the moment for me and it always a long scene.
I simply pass through that scene.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Right. And the character announces they dropped something. So... they all know lol
I dislike most of the movies where people are fucking weith somebody nearby but not noticing, because they're making dinner or reading the newspaper or something.

You'd have to be really blind and deaf to not notice it, so unrealistic.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Let's face it, how ludicrous is it when the wife is being boffed by the nephew, son or co-worker in bed right next to hubby, and he doesn't wake up with the mattress bouncing like crazy! More than a little hard to believe

• Haha