Great Hentai Collection!

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Houkago 2 The Animation 1/1 (english subbed)

10948.jpg

Houkago 2 The Animation
放課後2 THE ANIMATION
Plot: Ryuichi's first sex doesn't go well and he can't get an erection since then. He starts to work at a girl's high school as a janitor but his work attitudes are terrible, so his dismissal is decided. When he is depressed to hear that, he meets Midori. And he gets an erection while talking to her. He can't stand it and r***s her. He has only one month to go so he decides to spend his time at school on raping as many girls as possible....

Length: 27 min
Subs: english
Censored: no
Format: mp4
Size: 112 mb

Houkago 2 The Animation (english sub) - Download - Mirror

P.S.: this hentai has one episode only, but a one episode sequel exists with the title Houkago 2: Saiyuri. Will try to find and post it in the near future.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that´s not 1/1 but 1/2, only because Erobeat didn´t sub the 2. Episode yet nevertheless there are 2...

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ashita no Yukinojou 4/4 english subbed

Info: Added episode 2 (raw) to Oni Chichi and linked the hq version of episode 1 subbed.

Ashita+no+Yukinojou1.jpg

Ashita no Yukinojou
It totally has the feel of a typical angsty shoujo drama, except with real sex. So this is quite a unique hentai:) There is a love story (with triangles and so on) revolving around a talented young boxer.

Size: 115 mb
Length:28 min
Censored: yes

Ashita no Yukinojou episode 1 (english sub) - Download
Ashita no Yukinojou episode 2 (english sub) - Download
Ashita no Yukinojou episode 3 (english sub) - Download
Ashita no Yukinojou episode 4 (english sub) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Houkago 2: Saiyuri (english sub)

10406.jpg

Houkago 2: Saiyuri
放課後2 ~紗由理~
Plot: as promised here is the sequel of Houkago 2. Ryuichi's first sex doesn't go well and he can't get an erection since then. He starts to work at a girls' high school as a janitor but his work attitudes are terrible, so his dismissal is decided. When he is depressed to hear that, he meets Midori. And he gets an erection while talking to her. He can't stand it and r***s her. He has only one month to go so he decides to spend his time at school raping as many girls as possible....

Length: 27 min
Size: 108 mb

Houkago 2: Saiyuri (english sub) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Mama Puri!? episodes 2/2 english subbed

Mama+Puri.jpg

Mama Puri!?
Synonyms: Mama Puritsu
Japanese: ママぷりっ!?
One day, my father suddenly says to me, "I think you'll need your mother, Keita." My mother passed away when I was a kid. I was sad at first, but I somehow managed to accept it. But why now...? Anyway, my father brings four ladies in front of me and says, "The girl who goes with you the best will become your mother. You live with them for a while and score them." I don't need my mother anymore, so I just give them low scores. Like this, I start living together with four ladies...[From Himeya Shop]

Length: 29 min
Size: 120 mb

Mama Puri!? episode 1 english sub - Download - Mirror
Mama Puri!? episode 2 english sub - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Rance: Sabaku no Guardian 2/2 english subbed

10523.jpg

Rance: Sabaku no Guardian
ランス ~砂漠のガーディアン~
Summary: While Rance might well be one of the best swordsmen in the world, he has the personality of a rancid turd. He is narcissistic, lecherous, abusive and almost without any redeeming social graces. And his underclad and overabused slavegirl Shira knows this, but she is still in love with him. One day Rance is hired to defend a dusty and forsaken desert village from the repeated attacks of a scantly clad and oversexed sorceress intent on the resurrection of a long forgotten demon. (Source: AniDB)

IMHO: the quality is not that good, but the plot is... rather i'd say there IS a plot and it is funny. Reminds Slayers, but has scenes of intercourse, isn't it a fine extra? :)
Length: 23 min
Size: 105 mb

Rance: Sabaku no Guardian vol 1 english subbed - Download
Rance: Sabaku no Guardian vol 2 english subbed - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Oni Chichi 2/2 english subbed

*Episode 2 subbed ADDED*

18822.jpg

Oni Chichi
鬼父
Summary: Marina and Airi's mother divorced few years ago and got remarried recently to a young man. While Marina accepts her new stepfather, Airi detests him. Little do they know that really he's a pervert that sniffs their underwear and wants to make them his own by making a love drug that will turn Marina and Airi into sex-hungry sluts. When Airi comes home and notices her schoolmate Sana giving him a blowjob, he sprays the drug on her... (Source: AniDB)

Length: 28 min
Size: 115 mb

Oni Chichi ep 1 (english sub) - Download
Oni Chichi ep 2 (english sub) - Download

DL this anime in higher quality - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=750446&postcount=1

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Tsuma Shibori 2/2 english subbed

*Both episodes now SUBBED*

1.jpg

Tsuma Shibori
妻しぼり
Kousuke lives a boring life without women.... One day, his father introduces a woman, Madoka, and he is forced to live with her. Madoka's older sister Sakura starts to live with them to keep watch on them and his cohabitation with two beautiful sisters starts....a world filled with wives in need of some attention awaits him.

Imho: the art is nice (somewhat similar to Aneki).
Length: ~29 min
Size: ~118 mb

Tsuma Shibori ep. 1 english sub - Download - Mirror
Tsuma Shibori ep. 2 english sub - Download - Mirror

PS: previous post updated with link to hq files.

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Fault!! 2/2 english subtitles

16470.jpg

Fault!!
Alternative:
Foruto!!
フォルト!!
Plot: Shuichi belongs to the tennis club. There are only five members in total, but he enjoys his school life with them. One day, the situation around him starts changing when Shuichi gets injured in an accident. While Ai, one of the members, takes a good care of him, Mio, his younger sister, stays grumpy. In such an ugly situation, a big accident happens which changes everything...

Imho: Enjoy Tony Taka's awesome artstyle!
Length: 29/31 min
Subs: eng
Size: 117/126 mb

Fault!! ep 1 (english sub) - Download
Fault!! ep 2 (english sub) - Download

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Binetsukko b37C The Animation 2/2 *english subbed*

Binetsukko.jpg

Binetsukko b37C The Animation
Binetsukko Flat 37 (Japanese)
微熱っ娘 ♭37℃ (Japanese)
Imho: Adapted from the similarly titled h-manga. Hot action with many different types of girls: glasses girls, short/long haired ones, etc. Your temperature is gonna rise just as the title suggests:)

Length: 28 min
Size: 114 mb

Binetsukko b37C episode 1 english sub - Download - Mirror
Binetsukko b37C episode 2 english sub - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Flutter of Birds II 2/2 english subbed

2388.jpg

Flutter of Birds II - Tenshi-tachi no Tsubasa
Flutter of Birds 2
flutter of birds II 天使たちの翼
The miracle happens again... in another country -
The son of an Englishman and a Japanese woman, our main character is Shin'ya. Having grown up in his father's native land, he wanted to visit the homeland of his mother, who died when he was young. White snow covers the town of Kuramachi. His other hometown, the last trace of his mother. That is where his father and mother met and were married. And the time comes when Shin'ya's wish is granted. His aunt Miyu says she'll look after him at her church..
In his mother's hometown, Shin'ya injures his leg and goes to a clinic. As Shin'ya stays in the small, snow-covered town, waiting for his leg to heal, he encounters various young women. His encounter with the girl in the clinic who likes to read, Narumi, becomes one he'll never forget... (from AnimeNfo)

Length: 31 min
Size: 125 mb

Flutter of Birds II vol 1 (eng sub) - Download - Mirror
Flutter of Birds II vol 2 (eng sub) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Hatsukoi 2/2 english sub

10402.jpg

Hatsukoi
初恋
Based on a game by Runesoft.
Summary: Hatsushima Minoru is a high school student, who goes to Seiou Kan Gakuen High school which is located on a hill in a historical town. He spent a carefree campus live with his friends. One day in spring, his friends, a boy and a girl, announced that they go out with each other. Until then, Minoru didn't want to have a lover that much. But he found out that he yearned for a relationship. After a while, when his little sister took him to a tennis match, he met Sakurai Momoko who was his senior student. (from AnimeNFO)

Length: 30 min
Size: 128 mb

Hatsukoi vol 1 (eng sub) - Download - Mirror
Hatsukoi vol 2 (eng sub) - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
I Can volume 1 english subbed

23837.jpg

I Can
あい☆きゃん
Ryota is an ordinary student. One day, when he is on his way back home, he accidentally collides with a girl, Miyu, and kisses her. At that moment, she suddenly transforms into an idol girl. Also, a mysterious creature called Qupu appears.... According to Qupu, she is a limb of the devil and she came to this world to make Miyu's wish, to be an idol, come true. But Miyu transformed herself when Ryota kissed her though Qupu didn't cast a magic. As a matter of fact, Ryota is the one who can amplify Qupu's magic power... (Source: ErogeShop)

Size: 120 mb

I Can volume 1 english subbed - Download - Mirror

This file in higher quality (bigger file) is here http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333817

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Oppai no Ouja 48 vol 1 english subbed

19594.jpg

Oppai no Ouja 48: Nanimo Kangaezu Me no Mae no Oppai Zenbu Shabure!
おっぱいの王者48 おっぱいの王者48~何も考えず目の前のおっぱい全部しゃぶれ!
Король сисек 48
Plot: The other day, when I was reading an adult book, I thought, "I can tell whose breasts they are by just looking at them. Well, am I a king of oppai?" However, there was no way to prove it.... But one day, I receive a letter and it includes a bunch of free sex tickets! Also, the reverse side of each ticket has the photo of someone's breasts. When I'm confused, a girl, Nil, appears in front of me. According to her, I'm qualified to take part in a game. It seems the tickets aren't fake. My mission is to look for a girl who's got the same breasts printed on the ticket. Like this, my search for oppai begins.... (Source: ErogeShop)

Format: mkv
Size: 283 mb

Oppai no Ouja 48 vol 1 english subbed- Download - Mirror

P.S.: didn't have time to convert this one into smaller mp4, cause leaving for a week. Hope you will miss me :)

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Watashi no Shiranai Mesu no Kao 1/? english subbed

17816.jpg

Watashi no Shiranai Mesu no Kao
私の知らない妻(メス)の貌
Masato lives a happy life with his wife, Ichika. But one day, a disc is sent to him. The disc contains some videos of Ichika having sex with someone. He can't turn his face away from it.... A few days later, another disc is sent to him.... The disc contains all of Ichika's sex history.... A man finally appears in front of Masato.... What does Masato think about her indecent past experiences...? What will happen to them in the end...? (Source: ErogeShop)

Size: 108 mb

Watashi no Shiranai Mesu no Kao vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror (with FIXED SOUND)
http://hotfile.com/dl/55943905/ff5d...hiranai_Mesu_no_Kao_Vol_1_MQ_eng_sub.mp4.html