Graphis Complete Collection 2002-2016

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

genkiganger

Dec 10, 2008
nqDONhZ.jpg

Complete collection with all graphis.ne.jp content from 2002 to 2016

Over 45 GB of pictures.

This collection includes:
Graphis Gals sets from No. 000 to No. 398
Graphis First Gravure (Hatsunugi Musume) sets from No. 001 to No. 150
Graphis limited edition content and feti style from years 2002 to 2016

Content is perfectly organized in one zip file for each set, with set number and model name.

Note: This torrent isnt mine, but like me for sure many people want it and maybe dont know that this torrent exist. Really dont know other way to show it to all of you. I hope dont break any rule with this post but i think is necesary post while we have this great chance.

Attachments

• Graphis.Complete.Collection.2002-2016.torrent
    192 KB · Views: 16,537

jezbzz

Surfing Ninja
Mar 1, 2007
Wow, this is an incredible find!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us !

Jake Reeves

Sep 27, 2019
Beautiful! Just what I was looking for. Anyone have any other recommendations on large; complete torrent sets like this?

Majime Mitsuya

Dec 26, 2016
I remember this torrent.
Isn't there a newer one, with more recent sets? It's easy to find Graphs photoshops only so I was thinking if someone had collected them all together like in this torrent.

Reactions: Britannica